007

Chicago, Illinois
February 3, Sunday 6pm

Siriyah

They had left me in this room for I don't know how many hours, I was losing blood and slowly falling in and out of consciousness. This Luca guy kept playing over, and over in my head. The only question I had, was why didn't my mother tell me.

I wouldn't have judged her, but i also wouldn't have understood since I was 4. So I guess there was no point in telling me, but for him to never come to me? This couldn't be true, but somehow I just knew it all was.

The door opened again, and this time a woman walked in. She was brown skin, almost Carmel. She had straight black hair, big lips, she wore black pants with a black long sleeve cropped top. I stared at her until she went behind me and began undoing my locks.

When she got to the last lock I let out a breath, pulling my wrist into my hand. I rubbed them as they were sore.

"I have to blind fold you"She spoke and I nodded, they didn't want me to see the location. I nodded, and let her put a cloth over my head.

Once she did that she grabbed me and started leading me somewhere. We had to go up some stairs, then walk down a long hall. Finally she stopped me and went behind me taking off the blind fold.

We were in an Infirmary, there was a woman doctor standing there.

"Take a seat"The doctor spoke and I hesitantly walked over and sat down. She pushed me down to lay on my back and started treating my wounds. I let her and hissed at some parts. She soon finished up and I was all good and bandage up, I was slightly confused on what this was.

"Alright common"the same girl said holding out the blind fold, and I let her put it on. She began guiding me again till we stopped. This time she didn't remove it right away, I was sat down. Then I heard whispering.

The blind fold was removed and I was sat in a chair. I looked around and I was in an office, but the woman stood up with a bowl in her hand. She sat the bowl down, and gave me a fork. But I shook my head at it.

She sighed and walked away, before coming back with another fork and she ate some of the food showing it wasn't poisoned. I nodded and picked up the fork eating, cause I was hungry. She just stood watching me so I looked up.

"You just gonna stand there and watch me eat?"I asked and she shrugged.

"What the fuck you want me to do?"She asked and I almost threw up, this was me.

"So what is you?"I asked and this time she took a seat.

"My name Brooklyn?"She answered and I nodded.

"What about you?"

"Siriyah"I answered and she nodded, I looked at my food before going back ta eating.

"Whatchu here for? What you do?"

"Ain't you gone get in trouble or sum for talking to me?"I asked and she shook her head.

"Naw mookie don't run shit"She said and this time I let out a chuckle, she was the first person to call him mookie. Everyone else said mook.

"What? Laughing at his name, ion know why he want people to call him that dumb shit"She spoke smiling and I laughed even more, before I stopped getting serious.

"I was at the wrong place wrong time, now he think I'm sum gang leader daughter that was sent"I explained and she nodded.

"We'll are you?"She asked and I shrugged.

"Ion know, I wasn't even aware of who my father was hours ago"I spoke, and she went to say sumthin. But the door opened. Both our heads turned and we watched mook walk inside. He held the door open standing there.

"Lemme talk to her alone"He spoke and Brooklyn nodded before standing up, she looked over at me.

"Don't piss him off"she whispered smirking and I nodded smiling. She walked pass him, and out the door and he closed it. I turned my head so I didn't have to look at him, and I looked at the chair in front of me. Where he came and took a seat, I looked up and caught his eyes and we both just looked at each other.

"What?"I ask as he wouldn't say anything.

"Ion believe you, but all my people say you innocent"He spoke and I nodded what did he want me to say? I was innocent about knowing about Luca, but I was also working against him.

"We'll maybe I am"I spoke and he looked over me, before shaking his head.

"Maybe about you not knowing Luca is your father, but ion think someone like you would randomly be at a club. Especially without a phone"

"Watchu mean someone like me?"I asked offended.

"Ion know, you tell me"He spoke and I scoffed looking away from him, he was playing and I didn't have time. He chuckled, and when I looked back at him he was looking down at my thighs that were exposed due to this dress.

"What happened to all dat bold energy you was givin me at the club?"He asked and I raised a brow.

"Fuck you mean? Is still here"I answered and that only made him smirk while looking at me. He was licking his lips while looking at mine, and ion know what game he was playing. He knew he looked good, and he needed to establish wether I was a prisoner or not.

He stood up catching me off guard and he walked over towards a bar grabbing, a glass. He poured a glass before walking back over towards me, he sat it in front of me. I looked at it, then at him.

"Ion want that"I spoke and this time he ain't smirk, he leaned his hands on the table leaning down so he was in my face. I could see it in his face he was losing his patience.

"Then what da fuck do you want? Huh, you tryna tell me you was just randomly at a club I was planning to hit. With no phone, a Glock 19 and started following Siah because you thought he looked good"

"Yes mook that's exactly what I'm telling you"I spoke, using his name so he would maybe calm down.

"And how you know who I am?"He asked and I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Nigga every one of ya peoples said ya name"I said and he ain't say nun.

"And you ain't know about Luca being ya dad?"He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I ain't even know I had a dad up until now. You should know as you already know I was put in foster care, if I knew my father and he knew me. Don't you think when my moms died he would've took me in?"I asked and mook just shook his head looking away from her. He couldn't pin point where, or even if she was lying. She had to be telling the truth.

She watched him as he paced back in forth before he nodded turning to her.

"Aight den I'll let you go"He spoke, but immediately Siriyah shook her head.

"No!"

"Watchu mean no? If you so innocent don't you want yo life back?"he asked raising an eyebrow seeing if she'd slip up.

"What life? And if Luca is my father I now know which means, if you let me go he gone somehow find me he might even kill me"I explained and he shrugged.

"Do it look like I give a fuck? Das yo problem"He said and I stood up ready to slap the shit outa him.

"No it is yo fuckin problem bitch! If you would've never kidnapped me I would never know who he was-"Before I could finish my sentence I was grabbed up.

He held my neck firmly and I reached up to grab his arm, but he pushed me until I was on the wall. His eyes were darker and he was looking like he'd kill me.

"You keep playing wit me like I won't kill yo lil ass"He spoke and I said nothing just looked at him. He looked at me in my eyes for a second, before shoving me away from him.

He ain't say nothing but walked towards the door walking out.

How y'all doin?

Y'all likin Brooklyn?

Predictions?

All I gotta say is main male role so fuckin fine.