I

My dad and i were sitting on the grandstand waiting for the game to start. We got some food and waited. I made a selfie wishing the people a great game and airdropped it to all the phones that popped up. Some of them didnt accept it but a few did. After a few minutes i got a airdrop from ''Pablo Gavi''. Wait is this real?! I accepted it and saw this photo.

 Wait is this real?! I accepted it and saw this photo

I screamed and showed it to my dad. We both went crazy. I tried to send my Instagram via airdrop. He did accept it but didn't sent a photo back. 10 minutes until the game starts. There were some players already on the field warming up. Pedri and Gavi were passing the ball to each other.

The game begins.
The first 30 minutes were pretty boring but then Depay scored a beautiful goal. The whole grandstand began to jump. It was rest and I got a dm.

What is happening!!!! Am I dreaming

What is happening!!!! Am I dreaming. We send some more texts and the game started again. In the 75th minute Gavi scored and in the last minute of extra time Lewandowski scored. The score at the end was 3-1 for FC Barcelona. My dad and I went to back our home. I sent my dad a text that I was going to a party bc I was bored.

I was walking to a club until some scary man followed me. It was all dark. I tried to walk faster but he kept following me until some guy with a black hoodie popped up behind the corner.

"F*ck off! Let her alone!" The guy said.

The scary man was not afraid but did walk away eventually. I thanked the guy and asked his name. He put his hoodie cap off and it's was Pedri! Okay now I'm sure I'm dreaming. I was speechless. He asked if I was okay. Could be better.

Pedri and I were walking along the street to a club. I saw Gavi and some other Barca players. It was a vip club. Pedri asked if I wanted to join them. I thought it was a little weird but I agreed. I partied the whole night and I was drunk asf. I was sitting at the bar with some shots until Pedri took them out of my hand.

"Come on, I don't know you well but you are very drunk just let me help you. Can I bring you home or something?"

I was just laughing the whole time.

Then Pedri texted Gavi I think. Oh I was right he is standing next to me now.

"Lily, listen to him, where do you live?" Gavi asked.

"How does he know my name did he remember?"

I answered the question a little bossy and he got a little grumpy.

"Oh please, where's your house?"

"Ooohhh it's jussst a fewww streeeets awayyy."

Gavi and Pedri suddenly picked me up and set me in a car.

Pedri and Gavi were whispering to each other in Spanish. "Why didn't I take my Spanish seriously in school so I could under what they were saying. I heard some of it. It was like

"gavi es esa chica con la que hablas"

"Sí, esa es ella. Ella es realmente hermosa lástima que no puede entendernos".

The last thing they said was the only thing I understood. He said to Gavi that they should bring me safe home. My heart melted.

We were at my house. Gavi carried me to the front door. They knocked at the door and my dad came sleepy out of it.

"Sir, i think this is your daughter. She was drunk in the club. We thought it would be good if we brought her safe home".

My dad was in total shock. 2 Barca players were bringing his daughter back home.

"Uhm thanks guys. I'll take it from here, my dad said."

He wanted to give them some money but they didn't accept it.

I walked to my bed and tried to sleep. It was hard but eventually it worked. The next day I woke up I could barely know what happened last night until I saw a text message from a random number. I opened it and it was Gavi. He put his phone number last night in my phone. What is happening!! Am I tripping?!! What if this all is dream?!!