IV

I thought about what happend the other night. I tried to forget it but I was kinda hard. Today was the premiere of the new docu series "FC Barcelona: A New Era" of course I needed to take some pictures there.

I came to camp nou where we all waited for each other. I drove with Pedri to the premiere. In the car was a akward silence. I was just thinking about "the" moment. Pedri asked why I was so quiet and didn't say anything. I got a little anxious.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

He just answered with a monotone "alright".

We got at the premiere and of course Pedri immediately walked to the boys. I wasn't worried. I think he didn't see anything last night so will be good. I got in my place and took a few group shots and a few individual shots. Gavi his eyes were burning on me.

Xavi, Ferran and Pedri did some interviews and I just sat down akward. I don't know whose idea it was to put Gavi next to me but today was not the right time. Since yesterday we didn't spoke or even looked in each others in the eyes.

The premiere starts. We watched one episode I heard my phone buzzing the whole time I tried to ignore it until Gavi's phone did exactly the same. We looked to each other and didn't say anything. People around us were pretty annoyed.

We had a little break to go to the bathroom and stuff. I opened my phone and I got 99+ messages en dm's. "I'll just look at them later first I need to find Gavi". There he was at the champagne table. I asked if he could come for a sec he came and I asked him what he thought of last night. He looked at me with a worried face.

"Oh god what's going to happen". I thought.

"I don't know, it got a little out of hand and I'm sorry about it but did you see the socials Lily?"

I looked at him with a weird face.

"You didn't see the socials?!" He said.

Immediately I got my phone and went to Instagram.

SHIT SHIT SHIT!! thats why my phone was tripping

SHIT SHIT SHIT!! thats why my phone was tripping. I grabbed Gavi's arm and walked outside.

What is this?! Are you getting followed by paparazzi?!! I didn't know it was that bad! What if they are watching us now too??!! What if they know I'm your photographer?!! what if...

I couldn't finish my sentence.

Gavi grabbed my hand and tried to calm me down.

"Deep breaths Lily you can do it, breath in.. and out".

I started to calm down.

I saw the photo so in a rush that I didn't see that Pedri commented under it.

"Lily did you see the comments?" Gavi asked

No I didn't. I took a look and broke down.

I can lose my job because of these photo's

I can lose my job because of these photo's. Xavi wouldn't trust me anymore with his players. I started crying an ran to the woman's bathroom. I just didn't know what to think or do. I am not his girlfriend but those photos are saying the opposite. These are so manipulated. The fact that Pedri commented made me even feel worser.

I got a text from Gavi. He asked if I was okay. I didn't respond I just couldn't. How could he be so chill with this. Had he experienced it before. I sobbed I don't know if I was overreacting but I couldn't care at the moment.

I heard a knock on the door it was a male voice.

Who are you? I said

"It's just Pedri come out need to talk w you".

"Don't want to!" I said.

"I don't care if you don't want to. Come out!" He said.

I got out and Pedri gave me a hug.

Lily, it will be alright. Just go talk with Xavi I'll come with you. You and Gavi already missed the second episode so it was already a little bit suspicious that you guys weren't in the room.

I walked back and there were they. Xavi and Gavi were standing next to each other.

"Lily, I think you and Gavi need to explain something..." Xavi said.