III

PABLO GAVI POV
i drove to camp nou i had a match today against Real Madrid.

the game started we played very well and 4-2 in our favour. That's how my team, Barça, took advantage against Real Madrid in today's game.

After the game, my teammates and I, as always, went to the locker room. Soon after, we headed for the exit so we could go to our homes. I used to live in a house, La Masia, but when I turned eighteen I bought my own house.

Pedri, one of my best friends. We crossed the doors where people were waiting for us, as always, for autographs, photos, etc...

"Gavi, Pedri!" A girl with brown hair and green eyes called us.

Besides that girl, there was Lily I think with her friend. Lily seemd to find the situation pretty uncomfortable but smiled at us.

They were both very pretty, but lily had fooled me.

"Please sign the shirt for me," her friend asked us to rotate the Barca shirt so that we can sign.

"A picture..." the girl muttered as we finished signing her shirt, pointing her cell phone at me and Pedri. "Many thanks!

I nodded to the gratitude of her.

"Dont you want to?" I asked Lily, surprised she wasn't in the picture.

"No thanks.

"No thanks." No one had rejected a photo of me.

I nodded in bewilderment and then left with Pedri, who soon moved a few feet away from the girls. I ignored him, he knew what he was laughing at.

We stopped at an another group, this time of three girls. As Pedri took off his cap, I stared in surprise, confused, I don't know, at Lily and her friend from before. She also looked at me seriously, while the friend laughed.

As soon as she looked away, Pedri was already done and we were already on our way to his car.

"What do you mean, no thanks?" I said something offended.

Pedri burst out laughing.

"Don't get stabbed.

"I was not stabbed.

He laughed lightly.

"Man, admit that she bit you a little, Lily rejected your photo.

"No, she just missed me," I denied.

Pedri just nodded as if he didn't believe it.

We all quickly shut up to hear what Xavi, our coach, wanted to tell us when he entered the locker room. We just finished today's workout.

"Guys, this is your new photographer. The one who will always accompany us, during competitions and training sessions," Xavi told us. "I introduce you to Lily Contreras," he said, making way for happiness.

Pedri, standing next to me, tried to suppress a laugh, but I was stunned. She shook hands with us all.

When she stood in front of me, I stretched out my arm, and as I stroked my hand, I looked at her in bewilderment, she with a different seriousness. She knew she ignored me all day.

Why does Lily ignore me? After training i sent her multiple texts but she just left me on read.

LILY POV
I tried to ignore Gavi the whole day because I just wanted to see if Pedri was right. That he really likes me and wants to do anything to be with me. Man I got many texts from him but I promised myself that I wouldn't respond until tomorrow morning.

The texts:

He was right

He was right. I ignored him because of what Pedri said. It didn't feel right, I felt bad for him so I texted something back. I broke my own promise. I went to his Instagram and scrolled through his photos. Sh*t! I liked one of his posts from 2017!! I tried to unlike the post. My finger went crazy.

Tonight we have dinner with the whole team. I don't know why I'm invited but I didn't think anything from it. At the table I set next to Lewandowski's wife, Anna and next to Pedri. Ofcourse someone thought it would be a good idea to put Gavi right in front of me.

We got our food and under the table Gavi tried to get my attention. I ignored it. Pedri saw it and tried not to laugh. Gavi was not amused.

I ate my food and we just talked about stuff until Gavi suddenly gave me akward compliments. He was flirting with me damnit. I don't know if I had to much wine or I was just being dumb but I flirted back.

GAVI POV
"Good girl" I thought in my head. She flirted back. She's just playing hard to get with me. Dinner was over and we got outside. Pedri was bringing me and Lily home. Pedri needed to get his backpack back that he forgot at Xavi's so we first went there. Lily and I were both sitting in the backseats. Pedri got out of the car and went insides Xavi's house. Lily didn't stop flirting. We got in the moment and almost kissed until Pedri opened the door to get in the car. This man ruined the moment sh*t! I hope he didn't saw anything.

PEDRI POV
I got in the car and saw Gavi looking a little mad. Did he got in a fight with Lily when I got inside? Doesn't matter know I'll talk with them tomorrow. I brought them both safe home and I went to my own house.

BACK TO LILY POV
I almost kissed Gavi what is going on, what am I doing. Few days ago I said to myself that I just saw him as a friend and now...