VI

Goddammit I fell in love with him. I cant lose this job. I love doing my hobby as a job, I love the people I work with. I can't, i just can't give this job up for Gavi as much as I hurt my own feelings rn.

Few days later
Gavi and I were both trying to forget "the" kiss but we know Xavi and the others saw it. Today is the day we see them all again. We are going to the Sant Joan de Déu hospital and to Sabadell in Barcelona. I need to make the pictures there. An other photographer is to the Vall Hebron hospital. The players are divided among the hospitals. We are doing this because of the Barça foundation.

First I needed to go with the group who went to the Sant Joan hospital. Pedri picked me up and we drove to Camp Nou. We all got in to the bus there and went to the hospital. I feel so sorry for those kids lying there in the hospital. I took a few pictures of the kids with the players and rushed to the other bus who was waiting for me to go to the Sabadell hospital. I took this one picture of Pedri and Roberto and I think it was one of the best.

Running to the other bus I saw Xavi

Running to the other bus I saw Xavi. SHIT. Uhm just act normal I said to myself. I walked to the bus and sat next to Torres. Xavi looked at me for a sec and then looked away. Gavi sat next to Balde.

We arrived and a bunch of fans were waiting outside we hurried inside and Gavi and Balde were going to a little boy I followed them I took this picture

It was a fun day. They made those kids happy and it just melted my heart but know I needed to talk with Gavi.

I walked over to him and I asked if he could come to the public restroom.

"You wanna talk about happend, don't you?" Gavi said.

"Yeah, I do uhm how do we explain this to Xavi. I love you but I cant give up on this job."

"Lily I understand you, I love you even more than you think but let's start with talking with Xavi I think that's the best for now." Gavi said

Gavi and I were walking out of the restroom and Xavi was already waiting for us.

"You two, now outside!" Xavi said.

I was very nervous and Pedri noticed it. He looked at me and mounded "it will be okay". I followed Xavi outside and we were standing now on the parking lot.

"So Lily, explain what happend on New Year's Eve".

"Xavi, I- ".

"Xavi, she tries to be the best for our team and I'm sorry I fell for her. Just don't let her lose this job. Gavi said trying to get trough Xavi.

"Don't be sorry you both, but Lily signed a contract that says no dating or relationships with any player of FC Barcelona. It's hard for me to say this but I'll give you guys 1 month to prove that Gavi doesn't get to much distracted with you attending the trainings and games". Xavi said

"I-I— thanks Xavi I just don't know what to say.

"Say thanks to your teammate Gavi he convinced me".

"Torres, balde, Pedri! It was Pedri". Gavi said.

We walked immediately to Pedri and hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!"

"No problem love birds, I'll be you're Cupido". Pedri said laughing.

We walked back to Pedri's car he drove me and Gavi back home.

I stepped out of the car and walked across the street until I see a white bright light coming right at me...