V

I followed Xavi to a private room with Pedri and Gavi behind me. How can we explain this?!! I sat down. Pedri and Gavi beside me and Xavi in front.

"So what is this post?" Xavi asked showing the picture.

"I don't know Xavi. Yesterday I just walked out with Lily and some paparazzi took a photo like I was holding her hand." Gavi said.

"You sure there's nothing between you guys. If so I'm sorry Lily but than I have to fire you. It's clear in your contract that you can not date or have a relationship with a player of the FC Barcelona team." Xavi said

"I'm so so sorry. There's nothing I'm just a little overwhelmed". I said with tears in my eyes.
"Excuse me". I said and walked crying out of the room. This time no one followed me. Thank god.

GAVI POV
I feel bad for her. Xavi talked a bit more about the accident and was a little angry that Pedri commented under the post but that's it. We walked out of the room and I heard someone crying behind the corner. Pedri and I walked to see who it was and it was Lily. She was sitting on the floor with her head resting on her knees. I gave her a hug and said we talked and it was all done.

"You don't lose your job, silly". Pedri said

She laughed a bit. We walked back to Pedri's car and drove Lily back home. After that I confessed my feelings to Pedri I just needed to tell someone about it cuss I don't want to let this happen ever again.

"You thought that I didn't see it. Bro I saw it from day one. You need to ask her out". Pedri said laughing.

Maybe I should.

I came home and showered, brushed my teeth and went to my bed. I was thinking about the conversation I had with Pedri. I want to ask her out but if Xavi knows about it she's fired. She doesn't deserve that she's doing amazing.

Next morning

Lily's POV
I woke up and dressed up. Today was my day off but I still needed to edit the photos I made yesterday. I made some breakfast and went behind my computer. I was editing the photos until I got a mail from Gavi. He asked if I could edit a few more pictures for his Instagram. He looked so cute in those pictures.

I was done with my editing. Tonight I'm gonna have dinner at AÜRT Restaurante it's a fine dining restaurant in Barcelona. I bought a nice dress, got in my car and drove to Gavi's home. We drank something at his and drove together to the restaurant. Pedri and Torres were already there. I sat down and we ordered our food. Gavi was staring at me I looked at Pedri he knew what I was thinking.

Diner was done. Gavi brought me back home. Tomorrow it was New Year's Eve I can't wait.

NEW YEARS EVE
Pedri came by to decorate my home and make some snacks for the little New Year's party I organized. Friends and a few familie members are coming over.

.... BEFORE 00:00
I had my champagne in my hand and we were all watching the countdown on the tv. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Happy new year!!
Gavi gave me a new years kiss!!! This time I kissed him back. I don't care that everyone was watching I fell in love. I am in love with Pablo Gavi!! What's going on?!!