AUTHOR'S NOTE: Important... Please read

Hi, I just wanted to say that I'm not going to be updating this story for a bit. I've had alot of family stuff going on (all bad things), so as you could imagine, my book is the last thing on my mind.

I still really enjoy writing this book and will continue to write this book.

Sorry for any of you that are reading this, but I put my family and friends before anything else. That's okay if you don't agree with that, (we all have our own opinions), but this is what I feel is the right thing to do... so deal with it.

Sorry, that was a bit harsh... but just wanted to tell any of my readers that (if you were wondering what happened to this book) I am still writing this, but I am taking a bit of a break.

:-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-(

Like I said, lots of things have happened to my family the past couple weeks and days, so I haven't had time to do this.

My Nonno (grandpa) passed away from two types of cancer and my great uncle passed away (within the same 2 weeks) from cancer also. It's been really hard and people keep telling me, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... but I just don't think they understand.

My Nonno and I were super close and I miss him like crazy and every time I think about something it reminds me of him and I burst into tears.

He was a HUGE part of my life and even though I know he was suffering, I can't get over how my life will never be the same without him.

He won't be at his house to greet me and call me "Bella" in Italian. At the end of a family dinner, he won't be there to take both my hands and tell me to "Be good".

Oh God, I am a mess right now, but I just had to get that out. Sorry for putting that all on you guys, but this made me feel better even just to type it out to people that probably aren't even reading this lol.

I honestly don't think anyone likes this book :-/ But now I'm just feeling sorry for myself. I will go now, so bye.

Sorry again, and thanks for understanding...

-Sarah💙