VII

"So you're past Steve?" Sharon questioned, raising an eyebrow. The shorter blonde nodded. "And you want me to help you break into S.H.I.E.L.D. to rescue future him." She said glancing over at Bucky. Steve nodded again.

   "Well I never did like Pierce anyways." Sharon said motioning over to the exit of the small room. "Follow my lead and let me do the talking." She ordered.

   Steve and Bucky shared a look and followed her out of the room. The hallways were filled with agents but none of them held a gaze for too long to be worried. Bucky wore a black T-shirt, a bullet proof vest over it, and black tactical pants. His combat boots thumping against the floor. Steve wore the same thing but down-sized.

    They strode through a doorway into a  room with various people looking at high-tech screens. Bucky looked around not ever wanting to talk to this Sharon lady again. It wasn't that he didn't dislike her; it was the fact that when she saw him she was scared. Her first reaction was to attack him. It scared Bucky. The fact that when people saw him their first instinct was to fight him, it hurt.

                                ~
Steve walked right next to Bucky going to the location described by other Steve. They were looking for someone named Sharon. She had blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. His boots felt extremely awkward due to the fact that they were almost double his size.

"Over there." Bucky muttered quietly. Steve followed his gaze and spotted the woman. "We have an opening in 20 seconds. I need you to push her into the room right there. I'll cover it up." The brunette said speeding ahead of Steve. He watched Bucky go past the Sharon woman giving a quick nod of acknowledgment. Steve took the chance and threw all 90 pounds of asthma at her. He felt extremely bad for doing it but we needed her help.

"Get off me creep!" She demanded. Steve flicked on the lights.

"Steve?" She said dumbfounded.

"Your Sharon right?" She nodded.

    "Why are you so small?"

"Isn't that kind of rude to ask people." Bucky said walking into the room.

"Steve get behind me." She said putting a hand on a gun resting on her waist. Bucky's eyes widened.

"Why?"

"Steve just listen to me."

   "Is it because of Bucky?"

   "Bucky Barnes? Wait how is he here? I thought he died? No, wait— you're from the past so... oh my god I'm so sorry." She said relaxing her stance. "It's a habit, I'm so sorry." Bucky looked at her sympathetically.

   "It's ok, don't worry about it." The brunette said giving her a soft smile.

                                ~
    "Ok, I'll be on that ship right there," Bucky said pointing at the ship farthest to the right, "Do you remember the words?"

    Steve nodded. Sam swooped down to face the two. "I still can't believe you came up with the speech out of nowhere." He exclaimed. Steve let out a small laugh.

"Enough chit chat." Bucky scolded the two.

"C'mon grandpa." Sam laughed as he grabbed Bucky's metal arm and took off. Steve watched the two fly away towards the ship in between the others. He could still hear the two idiots arguing.

"And Bucky was the one telling me to stop chit chatting." He scoffed. Sam threw Bucky onto the top of the ship, giving him the finger before jumping off. Bucky groaned smacking himself in the face.