Part:1 (Taking her with)

“There's a bad news. Sonia is no more " saying a woman named Rita hugged her husband crying.

Her husband Ashok tightly hugged her back sighing “What was wrong with her? "

“Heart attack.It already has been 2 months since she's dead.And I'm hearing all this now" replying the woman broke down again. She further added, “Ca...can we...visit there once?Y..you remember her daughter Shehnaaz?"

“Oh, Yes. That sweet soul! " Ashok uncle replied making Rita maa nod own head. She whimpered, “I want to meet her once. Please take me to her Ashik...Please!!"

“Obviously! Go get ready"

_________________________

As soon as Rita maa & Ashok uncle entered the small house named, “Sukh" Their heart skipped a beat as they saw Sana's chachi holding her head to the wall tightly whereas Sana was breathing heavily. Her big tears dropped on the floor like diamonds & her long hair were being pulled as if she was a doll who doesn’t feel anything.

Rita maa shouted, “Kya kar rahi hein ap!!!?(what are you doing?)"

Sana's chachi looked behind in horror but then frowned, “Who are you?& what are you doing in my house without my permission? "

As Sana's cahchi did loose her hand, she(Sana) sat down on floor holding her back head without turning back & squeezed herself in own self making Rita maa run towards her. But the poor girl were too afraid that she crawled back looking at the floor.

“Beta, It's your Rita aunty.Beta, calm down. Look at me, baby" Rita maa tried to console but Sana squeezed herself more whole shivering. Her tears continuously flowed making Ashok uncle glare calmly,  “What was this behaviour?" while looking at Sana's chachi.

Her chachi crossed own hands on chest &  arrogantly told, “ It’s my house & I'm not answerable to anyone! Now, will you please tell me, what two strangers are questioning me in my home? Or should I just call the cops? "

Ashok uncle smirked, “Better, if you do that ! Because I dont think, any cop would like the scene that happened just now."

Her chachi gulped a bit asking, “who are you? You don't seem from this village"

Rita aunty was still trying to make the panicked Sana calm mumbling, “Yes, baby. Breath. You are fine. Come on "

She the tightly hugged her crying as Sana's small yet fairy face made Rita maa remember her friend Sonia's young face. She cried, “ Absolutely Sonia. My sonia"

This time Sana raised her head a bit up from Rita maa's chest & looked at her face stammering, “R...R...R...R.i...t...Ri..Rita... A..aunty"

“Yes,beta. It's me. I'm sorry I'm late &... I'm so sorry for your lose. So..sonia didn’t deserve this sudden dead.. I'm so sorry, baby... "

Sana shoved her face in Rita ma''s warm hug again & this time her crying had complaints in it. It had the raw sorrow of her mother's Demise.

Ashok uncle walked towards them & patted Sana's head a bit making hrr look up at first panicking but then she relaxed as She saw Ashok uncle in whom she always saw a father's figure. Although Ashok uncle's calm & serious aura were something she was very scared about.

Ashok uncle pulled both of them up saying, “Calm down. Both of you"

Rita maa looked at Sana's chachi, “Now, Will YOU explain what was happening? "

Sana's Chachi rubi stayed quite while her daughter of 4 years giggled, “Mother said, She's a trash & she doesn’t allow trash here" (in baby voice)

Rita maa shockingly looked at Rubi as Rubi slapped her daughter saying, “Chup!Itna kyu bolti hein? (Quite, why do u talk sm?")

Ashok uncle: Are you sick?

Rubi: What sick, haan? It's my house & I'll decide who can stay here & who not. I can't take care of another human with such low income of mine. She better leave this house & stop being a burden to us! These 2 months were enough ridiculous for me already!

Rita maa: Really? But If I know correctly then, Sana herself incomes too. She works in the library already. 

Rubi was shocked to know that Rita maa knew so much about her. She stammered, “Haa..haa..then..why does she need to stay here?  She can go back to the old house & take care of ownself with her “Income". But not here. This is no Hostel for girl's! 2 mehna paal liya bohot hein"

Ashok uncle : I don't believe, you are her relative! Don't you have humanity even?! How can this child stay alone in that isolated  city??? "

Rubi: Haan, nehi hein humanity.Apko itna hein to apne paas rakho iss manhus ko. Yaha koi jaga nehi hein. Hum khud bht muskil se chalte hein.

Saying Rubi closed her house gate, making Sana run towards it crying, “Chachi...please....chachi...aplogo ke bina koi nehi hein meri...please chachi...(I have no one else without you guys)

Rita maa's heart broken as she Cried holding own mouth tightly making Ashok uncle mumble, “The sky doesn’t seem good. Maybe It'll start raining soon. We better go back to hotel"

Rita maa: Wo bacchi?

Ashok uncle: Obviously with her.

Rita maa ran to Sana mumbling, “Baccha, barish anewala hein. Chalo yhase. (Let's go from here)."

Sana nodded a no whimpering, “N...nehi...aun...aunty..."

“Trust us. We'll think of something about this. This is not the time. The whether seems very bad. It might be a storm too. " Rita maa told rubbing her back.

Sana Didn't know what to do. Can she trust them? Her mind replied her positively as her mother Sonia used to always talk about Rita maa along with her good heart. But, Ashok uncle?  She was scared of him. She fearfully looked at him making Rita maa mumble, “Theres nothing to be scare about uncle. Trust me only!  Please chalo"

Sana was still confused & afraid as she looked down making Rita maa almost drag her with own towards their car.

Ashok uncle,: Driver, to the hotel.

Part finished
Vote cmmnt & fllow