Part:16 (Reward)

“Come on, finish it hurry up!" Rita aunty said as Sana was showing tantrums at the milk glass.

“Later please?" she pouted with puppy eyes.

“No please!  Look at you. Studying for hours! Your body needs strength. Pilo isse!(Drink it)"

“Already I'm stucked in this page, Aunty. After completing it I'll think of drinking it... Pleaseeeeewww" she pouted more showing her dislike on milk.

R.A rolled her eyes & sat next to her asking, “What problem? "

Sana showed her the entire chapter  with sadness & then side hugged her mumbling, “Why is it so tough auntyyyy??"

She replied, “I can give you a solution to it, If my baby start treating me like her own mother"

Sana hugged her with almost tears, “ofcourse you are like my mother. Same as my own mother"

“Whom you call aunty?" R.A asked caressing her button nose.

Sana gasped rising her head, “you want me to......

“Mera baccha mere bete ka wife bhi hein. So, Don't I deserve to be called..."

Without letting her finish Sana hugged her again crying , “Mumma. You are World's best mumma. No.1 mumma. My mumma.  You deserve everything!"

R.A 's eyes filled with tears too. She was dying to hear such names for her from her daughter. Her dreams were fulfilling. She caged Sana more into her. Only she knows how much she craved to have a daughter.

She wiped her nose as soon as her eyes fell on the two men of the house at the door. Ashok.U & Siddharth.

A.U had tears too while Sid stood there with full pride. He was happy to give her mother that happiness also, how his small wife got fitted into his mothers hug.

“So, Dont I deserve to be called Papa too?" A.U faked anger making Sana look at the door.

Her smile threatened to stop as her fear was there too. Still she gathered her every strength & stood up mumbling, “P..papa"

A.U couldn’t stop but walk towards her to hug her. He patted her head saying, “You have completed a big gap! So happy to have you among us"

Sana smiled hearing the praise & wanted someone else to be proud of her for that too. But he already left. Siddharth, her husband. Sadly she turned towards R.A who smirked at her as if she knew what she wanted right then. A little praise from her husband like everyone else.

“Excited for your rewards?"

“Rewards?" A.U asked.

“As she finally called me Mumma, i have taught to help her in solving her problems. She has an exam Tomorrow." R.A replied.

Sana kept looking at her guardians and Ashok U looked like he knew what her idea was. But he didn’t look happy with it. He took her study materials saying, “I..I can help her. Come on, Sana. Show me, the problems "

Sana hurriedly showed him all making him gulp. He loosen his tie mumbling, “Um...It's been a decade I left study... Ah..This seems tough...um..."

R.A: Rehne do tum. (Let it go). I know how to solve it. Come with me, baby. Take your materials.

Saying R.A took the glass of milk in one hand & Sana's tiny hand in others.

________________________

“Where are we going, mumma?" Sana meowed as R.A put them in lift.

“You will know"

& there Sana could feel the thing. But before she could make noise R.A dragged her out to Siddharth's floor.