Part:2 (making her agree)

Ashok uncle : How's she?

Rita ma: Naha rhi hein.(she's taking bath) She's bruised Ashok. I think, we should take her to the hospital.

Ashok uncle looked shockingly at Rita maa, “Bruised as in?"

Sighing she replied, “that women has maybe beaten her. Though Sana's not accepting anything"

A : Then what's she saying? 

R.M sat beside him being upset, “Nothing. Nothing at all. She's very afraid of everything"

A : Hmm, I can sense that too. I'll try to talk to her. Don't worry.

Rita maa chuckled, “She's mostly Afraid of you right now. So you can leave it, sir"

Ashok uncle smiled a bit too mumbling, “but we need to do something about her"

Rita ma sadly told, “I just want her happy, Ashok. Happy like she deserves to be"

He (A) hold Rita maa's hand saying, “Do you want me to talk to our Son?"

“about what?" rita maa wondered.

“about buying a home for her? Because I don't think her chachi is ever going to accept her back"

“Are you okay, Ashok?!! I'm never & ever going to send her back to the hell!! You can't imagine what they did to her. There's so many scars on her back. They are brutal!!!& also, I can't let her stay alone in such young age. She's only 22. A kid. Society is toxic too"

“Rita, we can't do anything about it. It has to be her call. We need to find out why she was so eager & begging her chachi to take her back"

“It's simple Ashok! She has none in this world. But..she forgot I'm still alive &..."

“&?" ashok uncle asked.

“& I always wanted to have a daughter, you know that. I'm keeping Her to me" Rita maa murmured making Ashok uncle smile about it. He thought for a while & then asked, “Are you serious? "

She nodded asking fearfully, “Your so...son is not going to mind it. Right?"

“Has he ever say a no to anything what we wanted?" ashok uncle replied making Rita maa excitedly ask, “we??? It mean you want this too. Right???"

He nodded, “Its not quite bad idea. You Won't get bore at home alone too. & finally our dream to have a daughter is going to be fulfilled "

Rita maa cried in happiness, “Exactly!!!!! "

He then thought for a while saying, “But, would Sana agree to it? We can't force her. Do you think she'll agree too come with us. She seems so afraid of us"

Rita maa toned, “Not us, sir. Its you Only. And I know her. She loves me a lot. I'm seeing it from her childhood. So, I am full confident "

Ashok uncle nodded proudly on his wife clapping.

_______________________

“j...ji?" Sana meowed as Rita maa asked her while applying cream on her back on the bruises.

“Yes, baby. I want you to come with us" she said making Sana flinch in fear. Her eyes had horror & tears as she thought once to enter in an unknown home. Rita maa could sense it. So, she hurriedly kissed her forehead mumbling, “With me, baby. With your Rita aunty. I promise you Won't face any trouble there. I...al...always wanted a daughter like you... (Cry)... I feel like God has given me a chance by all the incidents. So, can you trust your aunty"

As rita ma's eyes had tears. Sana couldn’t see that flowing. She hurriedly wiped it off with trembling hands saying, “b..but.. A..aunty... I...d..don't want to.. Be a burden on..anyone.. Anymore.. So..,i.. Cant...come with you"

“You Won't be a burden baby. You will study & make one good Career. & I hope after that you can look after to your old uncle & aunty in our very oldage like any daughter would do. I'm kinda being clever here" Rita maa half lied as she knew she just had to make Sana say yes at any cost.

Sana bowed her head down sadly & then mumbled, “What if I..i can't be able to success "

Rita maa: Obviously you will be successful. You were always the good student. Always score good. You get the scholarships. This would be a honour to nurture such bright talent. Please let us take care of you & Let's not waste any of this.

Sana was hearing all the good words after so long & suddenly she could see her mother's glowing face in Rita ma's one. Tears started flowing from her eyes making Rita maa add, “Promise me, YOU will make me proud! That's the only thing i want back from YOU "

Sana started crying more making her ask consciously, “What happened baby? I'm sorry If I hurted you. I didn’t mean to "

“n...nehi(no..) it’s just...i....i...can...smell...Mumma's fragrance from your dress suddenly.... I....flt like... M...mumma.. (Sob) mumma...is talking to me" Sana horribly started crying then, making Rita maa pull her into a hug tightly spoking, “Oh, my baby"...

Ashok uncle was watching this from a distance & he suddenly could feel a drop of tear in his eye's  corner. He blended it mumbling, “Get a grip, Ashok"

_______________________________

As the car reached the high road, Sana squeezed in Rita maa's warm hug looking here & there in fear. Rita maa, tightly took her more in the hug & rubbed her hands a bit asking, “my baby.."

Ashok uncle smiled from Rita ma's side as he watched how that little girl was making his wife happy. She actually got a doll to play with.

Rita maa looked at him smiling, making Ashok uncle rub her hand in support.

She cutely said, “She has fallen in sleep already. Such a baby!"

Ashok uncle smiled back while focusing back in his phone, still holding his wife's hand.

Part finished
Vote cmmnt & fllw