Part:10 (Adamant RM)

“You promise to come back early,na?" RIta maa asked on phone Making Sana open her eyes, who was taking a small nap.

is everything okay,aunty?"she yawned asking making RM reply, “Siddhart has gone with his dada to the neighbour village for some works. I just didn’t want to stay here alone"

Its okay aunty. Ajayenge wo( He will return soon). Don't panic " Sana sweetly said making RM nod slowly.

_______________________________

“Who's that one with long hair? " asked Raju who was gawking at Sana with starved eyes.

“Rita Aunty hein na? She came with her" replied Raju's sister making him smile.

“That suddenly adopted child?" Raju mocked making Ranu(his sister) nod. She futher added how Sana slowly became a part of Rita aunty's life.

He slyly smiled .

__________________________

It was night 2 AM when Sana was going back to her room from washroom that is situated outside. But someone suddenly pulled her in a room while holding her mouth. Her scream couldn’t go out for the obvious reason. As she opened her eyes to see the person who forced her in, she saw Raju & 4/5 drunk men

She tried to stammer, “K...w..what...i..is h..happ..enin?" but Raju's men more tightly hold making her eyes drop big tears.

“Are you crying? Don't! " Raju replied while gawking her beauty from close. Her white hands, neck, shoulder looked like some angels named noor. His eyes widened up as he mumbled, “Pari bilkul " (an angel)

Sana was unable to make any sound. Her panick increased when Raju pulled her dupatta harshly making his men's laugh. He then sniffed that dupatta making Sana close own eyes in disgust. Her tears were not stopping at any cause.

“Umh.Let's f**k her." he made such sound & started riping Sana's sleeve.She with full force pushed Raju a bit away, just to earn a tight slap on cheeks for which her ear started bleeding.

“ Khan ghar ki Mardo ko mana nehi karte, *****" Raju barked using a slang that she never even heard before making her panic attack so vulgar that she started jolting like an electric el. Watching her like this, the men left her suddenly & then found her taking breath with full force while falling down on floor.

One of the men said, “Bhai, ye marne wali h kya?" (is she going to die?")

Raju kicked on stomach with a irritated face &, “**** sali, Useless!Marey!(go to hell) "

As Raju was fully in drunken state his kick had zero force which still sounded enough to draw attention of one of the guard's of the house!  The old guard ran towards the room asking, “Kon hein?"(Who's there)

His eyes widened when he saw Raju & his men coming out of the room.

“Switch off the torch!  Buddhee!!(Oldie) " yelled Raju before pushing away the old guy with an irritated face & leave the villa with his men.

“Chote...chotey..khan?" the oldie stammered fearfully & then heard Sana's coughing sound. His forehead started sweating as he kept walking towards the room murmuring, “Phirse nehi( not again).

His fear turned in reality as his eyes found Sana lying on the floor unconsciously. His eyes had tears watching her state.  He screamed, “Rakkhas Sala!!!(Monster!!) & then started calling Sana “Betiya? Betiya?"

This old guy found Sana most sweet from the time she had arrived there. The respect she was giving to all the workers of there made them already soft for her. He was from the same list & thus his heart bled founding her like that. He started yelling to call everyone! "