SHADOWS XI

“Sir. Mr. Jung Gaon had no one. His wife passed away ten years ago. Since then, he was an alcoholic. But he was an efficient police officer.” Soobin explained about the officer who dead more than two weeks ago.

Chan listened to him as they go through the file of officer Jung Gaon.

“There is no corruption records by his names. Since he had a clear image, there must be enemies a lot.” He said again.

“Hmm. Go through the files of cases he handles before. Also get the information of his friends list.” Chan said.

Soobin obliged and then they saw Changbin and Yeonjun returned from the crime spot. Chan then turned to Changbin.

“How was it?” he asked and Changbin nodded.

“Nothing unusual. I met officer Min, who investigated the case of Choongmin before. While comparing to his report, nothing is different except the scene of crime and the victim.” Changbin explained.

“I truly believe it maybe a psychopath.” Yeonjun said.

“Me too.” Changbin also agreed.
“Could it be a starting of a parallel movement or something? To distract us from…” Soobin trailed off.

“The only thing in our hands were, concluding this a crime done by a psychopath. But we need to know who is he.” Chan sighed.

“Who is it?” he mumbled to himself.

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

Seungyol was having a press meeting regard his business affair.

His new company branch launching in London. Now he got eight branches inside the country in the main towns, in different business industries.

“Mr. Bae, how you feel in this amazing moment?” a reporter asked him.

“It’s just in the question itself. I feel amazing.” He said with an official smile which he used infront of the cameras.

“Do your trust your partners and other very much? Since it is really hard to find the trustable ones?” another reporter asked.

“I trust everyone who are working for me. It is really pleasurable to be a guidance.” He said.

Hela was standing there, quietly bored at the questions. But she like fames really very much. Mark was just behind him while Lucas and Yonyue were on the back stage.

“How about your wedding? Don’t you need a company for you?” it was asked by a young journalist. She was pretty cute and blushed.

Seungyol remembered Jisung and his cute face. The adorable smile of his wife. He smiled a bit at the blushing reporter.

“I am thinking about it. But not so soon.” He said.

Hela smirked when she heard that. She knew Jisung will be watching this and will be heart-broken.

Jisung was watching this with Sujin on the couch. Sujin was focusing on the meeting while Seulgui and Wendy looked at Jisung worriedly.

Jisung was calm, he was used to this. It was told to him at their marriage night itself that he will be Seungyol’s official wife in the record but it will keep it as secret about Jisung and his family due to security reasons.

Jisung clearly remembered after two weeks of their marriage, Seungyol had been attacked and hospitalized for three days.

As a newlywed couple, Jisung did everything as a good wife. It only made Seungyol to be addicted to him.