ROTTEN LOCKS VI

As per Minho’s words, Felix talked to Changbin. Next year was the last year, were Changbin, Chan and Minho will be at school. Felix and Seungmin will be at their senior level then.

The academic year passed so fast and next year came. Felix slowly making movement towards Changbin but he was too unexpecting something from the younger.

Same goes to Chan. He showed so many hints to Seungmin, but failing continuously. Minho who was playing around saw this and told Chan to propose Seungmin.

Sharron who didn’t like Minho and Chan’s togetherness, tried to break them away using Seungmin. He tried to force himself on Seungmin by dragging Chan’s name in it. Luckily Chan rescued him and complained to the board.

“Sorry Oppa. I didn’t saw you like that.”

When Seungmin said that, Chan was like at the verge of devastation. Felix also looked horrible when he saw that, afraid that the same will happen to him.

Minho boost up both of them. Finally; valentine’s day had come. Felix took a bunch of flowers and chocolate that he and Minho got yesterday and walked towards Changbin.

Changbin was rejecting another girl. Felix who became afraid, ran back to his locker. When Changbin walked towards him, Felix gathered all his courage and went on one knee infront of him.

The whole group of students along with Minho, Chan and Seungmin were watching the legendary proposal of the bad boy in school.

“Honey, let’s go now.” the girl near Minho whined.

“Just a sec babe.” He said and eagerly looked at the scene.

Changbin looked around the people who looking at them and asked softly, “What is this, Lix?”

“Hyung, will you marry me?”

Minho face palmed at this scene, “It’s, will you be my boyfriend, you, idiot!” he mumbled.

Changbin widened his eyes in shock, “Lee Felix, are you nuts? Get up, people are watching.” He whispered.

“Please let me marry you hyung. Or else I won’t come home.” Felix said with a serious face.

“That’s it. I am going.” Minho walked away with the girl.

Changbin’s eyes became teary. He was about to cry. Felix stood up and lifted Changbin’s chin, looking him at his eyes.

“I loved you from the day we met. When I grow up, my feeling also grow up, never changed, even a little bit, but being stronger. I don’t want to be your brother, friend but, yours and you to be mine. I love you.”

He said before meeting their lips together. Seungmin cheered from the cloud.

Minho who was making out in a corner, turned to them and saw the kissing.

“Fucking finally!” he yelled but being dragged back by the girl again.

Chan turned to Seungmin, and saw the younger saw his sad eyes. Seungmin cupped his cheeks.

“Will wait for me?” That question made Chan surprised. Seungmin smiled at him, “I need time. If you are willing, you can. But you are free to leave too.” Chan nodded and Seungmin hugged him.

Changbin and Felix who broke he kiss, stared at each other.

Changbin immediately ran away from there making Felix panic.
Felix reached the house and saw Minhyuck and Nayeon were being so lovely dovely.

“Mom, where is Binnie?” he asked.

“In his room.” Nayeon said.

Felix ran to his room and slowly opened the door to saw Changbin cured on the bed, hiding under the blanket.