CRIMSON FLOWERS IX

“Hey, baby. I missed you.” Hela hugged Minho and welcomed him in.

“Oh Minho baby. It’s been a while.” Sujin also said offered him to sit.

“We are going out. Where is Hyunjin?” Minho asked as his eyes were searching for someone.

“He is up there.” Sujin said.

“Jisung, call Hyunjin.” She said.

Hela pressed his palm in her. Minho looked at her and saw, Hela was nervous. He tapped her cheeks when Sujin was not looking at them. Hela simply shook her head.

“Where is uncle?” Minho asked to Sujin.

“He didn’t return back from London, yet.” Sujin said.

“Uncle went to meet my parents.” Hela said.

“Is it?” Minho asked.

His eyes were still searching and stopped when he spotted what was he looking for. It was Jisung.
Jisung who was following Hyunjin to the living room, smiled at Minho when he smiled at the other.

Jisung looked pleasant so Minho asked him, is he fine through facial expression and Jisung just nodded. All there gone unnoticed by Hela and Sujin.

“What took you so long?” Minho asked to Hyunjin.

“Come on, it’s not that long. Let’s go now.” Hyunjin waved at them before walking.

Minho blew a kiss at Jisung, but Hela was near him. Both of them smiled. Sujin was left long ago.
Hela just walked away without even taking a glance at Jisung. It made him frowned. Usually, Hela was really provocative. Why, she was so calm today?

At night, Hyunjin still didn’t returned back yet, also Seungyol too. It was about ten and Jisung went to grab some water from the kitchen. But he stopped when he heard small whispers from the Sujin’s room.

“No, I can’t do this anymore. Don’t make me do this again.”

It was a faint whisper. More like begging and crying. Jisung identified the owner. It was Seulgui.

“You have to. You know, she believes you and Wendy very much. Since she is not here, you have to do this now.” It was Sujin.
Jisung didn’t like to eavesdrop any conversation, but something made him to stand there.

“No, I can’t. I will die from regrets.” She pleaded.

“Nothing is there to be regret. Just give one pill to him like what Wendy did and he will be sterile forever.” Sujin said.

‘Who are they talking about?’ Jisung mumbled to himself.

“Wendy is now dying because of the regret for she had done to that poor thing. I cannot exploit her belief in me.” Seulgui cried again.

“Oh, what’s there this much to be regret off. People are doing something even more evil that this now.” Sujin said.

“Giving an abortion tablet without the knowledge of the mother is very evil too. If Jisung will ever know about this, then I expect something really bad to be happen.” Seulgui slightly raised her voice.

Jisung was too shocked. He frozen on the spot when he heard that. His throat became dry, eyes were widening, legs became weak. He made his way towards his room. He fell on the floor as he remembered that day when he passed out. 

“Here. This is some pills for your tiredness.” She said and gave Jisung the pills.

Jisung remembered the tears in her eyes when Wendy gave him the pills at that day. She even hugged him and pecked all over his face.