FORTUITOUS BRIGHT LIGHT VI

Soohyuck was sitting in the passenger seat while, Lousie and Sujin on the back seat. Lousie placed her palm on top of Sujin’s, giving her a comforting look.

Hela was sitting at the back seat. She was scrolling through her phone.

Sujin’s nervousness felt ease right now. She sighed and turned to Lousie.

“I don’t know where had I got wrong. I did everything I could but still, she slipped away from me.” Her voice became whispers at the end.

Pure sadness and guiltiness, washed all over her face when she said that. Mark was the one who driving the car. They reached at the morning itself. How couldn’t they? The situation is too bad right now.

“It’s okay. Not your fault alone.” Soohyuck said. Even his face was expressionless, his voice didn’t mean that.

“He is right. After all, she is a human being, not like thing that you could keep inside shelf and watch over all the time.” Lousie said.

“What about Seungyol?” Sujin asked with a shaky voice.

“He… didn’t come out from his room yet.” Mark said.

“Oh my god! This child. What will I do with him now?” she sighed.

They reached the mansion to be welcomed by all of their guests. Since it was so long, Lousie came here back at Korea. As the only best friend of madam Bae, she was treated just like Sujin by the maids in the mansion.

Both Minho and Hyunjin were at that time there, waiting for them. Hela smiled and went to hug Minho which was certainly noticed by Lousie. She walked towards him with a fond smile.

“Lee Minho, right?” she asked.
“Yes Mrs. Yoon.” He said and bowed.

“No need. Just call me aunty Yoon as you call Sujin.” She said and looked at her daughter now was blushing, “You are handsome indeed. Let me look forward your matter.”
She said with a smirk.

Minho smiled and lowered his face when she said that. She patted her shoulder before walking to Sujin and Soohyuck to the upstairs.

Minho and Hyunjin followed them with Hela. They reached infront of Seungyol’s room. Mark slowly opened the door and stepped aside. Sujin was the first one to get in and then Lousie and Soohyuck after that. The other three stood outside.

The room was pitched dark. Only the small light through the curtains was making the room visible itself. A figure was curled on the bed.

Seungyol was laying on the bed, tightly hugging on to a pink frock, inhaling the still unfaded scent of his missing wife.
Sujin’s eyes filled with tears when she saw that. She sobbed silently making Lousie to hold her by shoulder.

“Son…” she called him.

Seungyol slowly opened his eyes and looked at them. His eyes were red, puffy due to crying. At first, it was sad, then it turned into pure anger.

“What do you want?” his voice was deep due to angry sobs.

“Why are you locking yourself inside this room? Come out and eat something, please.” She called him, more like begging.

“If you have nothing to say about her then leave.” He said.

“Son…”

“GO AWAY!” He angrily threw the glass to the floor making all of them flinched. “Bring her back… or else you can’t imagine; how beautiful this whole mansion looks like when it will be set on fire.”
He said word by word and the lips pulled into a sinister smirk.