FORTUITOUS BRIGHT LIGHT XV

Minho walked from his room to the office at the afternoon. Since Hyunjin was being working his ass off and tired now, he decided to look somethings, telling Hyunjin to rest.

Hyunjin was sulking inside his room now. As Minho walked to the living room, he saw Jisung at the couch.

The younger turned to Minho and immediately stood up like he was waiting for the elder. Minho didn't speak to Jisung after that night. It's been two days and Minho can't face the younger. He instantly walked away without even sparing a glance.

"Hyu..."

Before Jisung could finish, Minho already walked towards his car and got in. Jisung just stand there like he was about to cry. His eyes got teary all of a sudden.

"Hannie..."

He turned around to saw Hyunjin walked towards him. Hyunjin saw Jisung's face was dull and patted his shoulder.

"Hey, what happened?"

"Hyung... will you be angry if I ask you a favour?" Jisung asked with a shaky voice.

Hyunjin frowned, it took a moment for him to nod with a hum.

"What is it?"

Jisung looked him with hopeful eyes.

Now both of them in church right now. Jisung was on his knees while Hyunjin was waiting him outside. He didn't like to go inside so stayed out.

All Jisung did was crying. He was raised as a believer. Worshiping god was his another safe place. His mother never allowed him to stay at home in Sundays, always went to church.

But after marriage, everything went upside down. He couldn't get to attend a single prayer at Sundays.

As he was comforting his mind in peace, he felt a presence near him. He looked over and widened his eyes at the figure.

Minho reached the home, it was late. He saw Jeongin sitting at the couch with an angry face. When he saw Minho, he immediately calmed.

"Hyung..." he called softly.

"What is it? Why you look so disturbed?" he asked.

"Nothing." Jeongin shook his head.

"What's bothering you, baby bread? Did anything happen again?" Minho wrapped his and around his shoulder and asked gently.

"Hyung, promise me you won't jump at him after hearing what I am going to say." Jeongin demanded.

"Okay. I will listen patiently. What is it?" he shrugged off.

"Hyung, Hyunjin brought Jisung to church today......"

Jeongin began to explain, but Minho only heard the first sentence and other things got blurred to his ears.

He rushed towards Jisung's room. All the others were staying out. He hurriedly slammed open the door widely and saw Hyunjin sitting at the bed.

He looked at him with intense gaze which made Hyunjin to gulp in fear. Next to him, Jisung was sitting there. They both looked at each other before looking back at the fuming Minho.

Minho glanced at Jisung before he directly went to Hyunjin and slapped him across his face.

"Do you know what you did right now? You, idiot!" he barked at Hyunjin who flinched.

"Hyung, I..."

"Don't dare to talk to me Hyunjin. You know well that we are playing with fire, right? Then don't you know what will happen if she got caught?"
Minho said pointing at Jisung who was standing there.