you don't go to parties (matt)

🪐

🪐

afab!reader x rockstar!matt
angst (what's new?) & light
mention of sexual activities

another day.

another party.

matt was really getting tired of this LA lifestyle. don't get him wrong, he's grateful for all the attention and love he was receiving from all his fans around the world. him and his brothers worked very hard for their career.

they started their band only a couple of years ago and immediately gained attention. nick was a great drummer, chris was a smokin' guitar player, madi was a very talented singer, and matt always knew how to draw in the crowd with his bass skills.

they had just released their first studio album and the world was loving it. they were currently on their first world tour, a straight six months of travel.

he loves getting to travel and meet new people. going to new places and making new friends like there's no tomorrow. playing for people around the world was always a dream of his. he loved it more than anything.

but none of it involved you.

you were no longer there, by his side like always. you had stopped coming around and by the time he noticed your disconnection from his current reality it was too late.

there was no more sleep overs.

no more late night phone calls.

no more texts.

no more tik toks.

no more date nights.

no more late night food runs.

no more beach picnics.

no more clothes being stolen.

no more laughs.

no more hugs.

no more kisses.

no more you.

you had vanished out of his life into thin air. you were gone with the wind by the morning and matt couldn't stop it. he didn't notice when you started missing calls or replying to his texts later than usual.

or when you slowly gave him all his clothes back. when you became less affectionate or when you would cancel plans last minute because you were not "feeling well".

he was too focused on the fast life to realize that he was losing you. hell, even the fans noticed that you weren't going to their shows as much anymore.

you would think he would notice when you guys even stopped being intimate with each other but he obviously didn't.

you were on tour for the first few weeks but you had a life of your own. you had a job and you had school and so much more for yourself. you couldn't put it all on pause for matt.