cruel summer (matt & chris)

💌🪐hispanicfem!reader x chris hispanicfem!reader x matt

💌🪐
hispanicfem!reader x chris
hispanicfem!reader x matt

love triangle, light angst, matt is mean,
drunk matt, mention of alcohol, mention
of one night stand (not one of the triplets),
tsitp inspired <3

every summer since the age of six, you would end up spending on the east coast. you've done this tradition for a majority of your life, you always looked forward to it.

your mom was from the small coastal town. everyone was friendly and waking up to the beach view every day for two months and a half straight never got tiring for the most part.

and getting to spend the whole summer with your best friends was the icing on the cake.

well, for the most part.

everyone got along great. you guys would always have something to do for the day, even if it was just going to the beach for day. you loved spending time with nick, chris, madi, baylen, elmer, and nate.

they meant so much to you and made you really happy.

but of course, everything comes with a price. a consequence of some sort that drove you insane. there was always something that bothered you with this kid.

matt sturniolo.

he was chris and nick's triplet brother and god did you wish he wasn't. matt was the literal devil towards you. he hated you more than anything.

you don't know what you did exactly that made him dislike you as you two grew up, but you hate him just as much. he was always teasing you, starting arguments out of nowhere, and always trying to embarrass you in front of others.

he was never like this though. he started acting like this towards you the summer after you turned 16.

he was just quiet towards you but by the end of the summer he had made you cry in the worst ways possible. he never apologized for it. he never apologized for making fun of you or hurting you.

he was a complete dick to you.

so yeah, fuck matt sturniolo.

it didn't make having him around any better considering the fact that you were absolutely down bad for his brother chris.

you had always had a crush on chris since you both were nine years old. he was always sweet and caring towards you. it was obvious that he felt the same way towards you as well.

chris was there for you through everything. from when you had your first heart break to when your dad passed away a few years ago. chris was your rock and you were his.

though, things weren't official at the moment.

but everyone in town knew that you were chris sturniolo's girl.