no time to die (TLOU AU)

🐻🪐💌the last of us autriplets x readermatt x readerfemale!readerangst & mention of character(s) death

🐻🪐💌
the last of us au
triplets x reader
matt x reader
female!reader
angst & mention of character(s) death.

part 1

You met the sturniolos three years after the first outbreak occurred. You met them in the boston HQ, you were alone.

Your family has slowly became infected besides you. So you were basically an orphan if you will. You never spoke about those months of being alone to Matt, Chris, or even nick.

You and nick were as close as two humans can get yet you never spoke a word about what it was like being alone in the current world you guys live in.

They still had their mother when you first met them so she easily took you in when she saw you had no one else.

In 2003 you were only a baby, then fast forward another three years where you were placed in a camp for lost or unclaimed children in the Boston HQ. That's where you be the triplet's mother who was a nurse for the camp.

She took you and claimed you as her "daughter" but it was obvious you weren't.

It was just something about you that she felt like she had to protect.

2023

"Chris got in another fight. FEDRA said that he started it and though Chris has a big mouth, I have a feeling he didn't do it this time." Nick spoke to you as the both of you walked on the sidewalk.

Both of you currently on your way to bail Chris out, once again. It was barely the first of the month and he was already in some trouble.

"Do you think it was about Matt?" You asked nick.

He pauses for a second and sighs.

"I don't know."

"Well we haven't heard from him in months and maybe Chris-"

"Chris was probably just being Chris, y/n." Nick cut you off.

The both of you continued walking to the police station in silence. Once you arrived, nick went inside to beg the officers (more like bribe) to let go of Chris.

And of course, with illegal promises and secretive exchanges, Chris was released from his cell. When the two of them walked back outside where you waited, you saw nick punch Chris.

"OW!"

"That's for making us having to bargain our product for less than what it is." Nick said sternly before punching Chris in the stomach now. "And that's for talking to the fucking fireflies behind our back!"

What?

"Wait, nick. What?" You get a hold of the blonde haired boy.

"Tell her, Chris..." Nick glares at his triplet brother who's hunched over the ground in pain.