cardigan (chris)

💌

💌

singerfemale!reader x chris

mentions of sex!
douchebag chris/confused chris,
making out at a party, men being
men, matt & nick being y/n stans,
angst w light fluff at the end :)

stupid.

stupid.

stupid.

is the only word that repeats in your mind. you couldn't believe you let yourself get to this point, this point of distrust and dishonesty with yourself. you swore you weren't like the others, that you weren't gonna be.

yet here you were.

standing in front of chris sturniolo who has the most smug smirk on his lips as he stares you down. you two are hidden from the crowd at the party you both got invited to. he's got you cornered away from everyone else.

his hand rests on your lower hip as he pecks your lips. he makes his way down your neck and you feel yourself give in slowly.

the music drowns you out, you're just thinking of chris. how he's making you feel, how he's got you right now.

it wasn't the first time either. this little game you two play had been going on for months.

you had moved to la a few months after the triplets did and you so happened to have lived across the street from them. you were a singer-songwriter, a well known one to be honest.

you were known to hang around high end artists and actors across hollywood. from high class models to the best musicians of all time. you loved what you did, you really did.

but you wanted something real.

something different.

when you first met the triplets, that's what it felt like. your bond with them was so genuine and strong, especially your bond with chris. until you two "accidentally" saw each other naked once and now you two have kept it on the down low for months.

but you didn't want that anymore.

you would think you want to keep things a secret and unofficial but you truly don't. chris just assumed you did because of the one time he told you he didn't want anything serious and you didn't have much of a reaction.

at the time, you were super busy making an album just having casual sex was okay with you. plus it was with one of your best friends, what's the wrong in that?

a lot, you think of now.

your feelings for chris grew every day and you didn't wanna be a secret anymore. you knew he had other girls to entertain himself with yet he always came back to you.