🔞 Boss-Subordinate (Pt.2)

A week passed since that occurred and during this time Freen has made work hell for Becky. She would hold Becky's waist randomly or breath softly on her neck. She would also smack Becky's ass and rub her hands over her body just to leave her hot and needy.

Becky decided to have her way for once and wear the shortest skirt she had to work. Sure people looked at her but that didn't bother her, instead it made her proud. Walking into the office with the schedule, Freen looked up and was frozen at Becky's outfit. Becky didn't speak or bring it up instead she went on with her day. She was now the one with the power and it made her happy. She would drop things around the office and bend all the way over for them. She knew this would result badly for her but just having the upper hand gave her a rush.

After her break Becky went back to the office where Freen worked nonstop. It made her concerned but that could wait. Becky walked up to her boss but didn't speak "Hm?" Freen paused. Becky looked at her seductively. Freen raised her eyebrows in shock and Becky walked around to the back of her chair and ran her hands down her chest. Becky kissed her neck and sucked softly. Freen exhaled sharply and Becky started to massage her shoulders. "What are you doing?" Freen asked. "Just helping you relieve some stress", Becky closed her laptop and spun her chair around, "Will you let me?". Freen nodded and Becky tapped on her pants "Off". Freen complied taking them off and Becky got down infront of her and started sucking.

Freen moaned and gripped her hair "Good girl. Show me how much you love me". Becky moaned and licked obediently desperate for her boss's enjoyment. "Fuck~" Freen said looking at Becky. "I can't" Freen pulled her up and kissed her rough. Becky moaned pulling on her hair "bend over bitch". Becky obeyed quickly and Freen took a strap on from her locked drawer. "No need for lube". She went in immediately knocking Becky forward. Becky screamed in satisfaction "yes~ fuck me rough Freen". Freen moaned and fucked her harder. "Such a dirty mouth babe" Becky stuck her tongue out as a habit. Freen pulled her back and kissed her from the side. Becky moaning into the kiss when Freen sped up and gripped her waist.

Becky felt like she was going to explode from the feeling. She was living her fantasies. "Freen~ I'm close". Freen smiled at her "Cum when you're ready sweetheart,you deserve it". This sent Becky over the edge she gripped the table and came. Breath heavily Becky dropped to her knees infront of Freen and sucked her until she came licking up every drop like her life depended on it.

Freen sat back in her chair catching her breath and Becky rested on her thigh. "I want you" Freen said to her. Becky smiled up at her tiredly "You got me". Freen brought her in for a kiss. Feeling hot again Freen got a call. She stopped to take it but Becky continued on her neck climbing on her lap. "Yes?" Freen answered annoyed "Ma'am. Becky hasn't picked up the files for the meeting on Thursday". Freen slapped her ass and Becky moaned. "Sorry babe~". Freen unmuted "She had to do something. I'll make her pick it up later". Freen went back to kissing her "Yes ma'am", the person hung up. "Don't get distracted again" Freen warned. Becky pouted "stop distracting me".

And they continued forgetting about work.