chapter 2

Hua hua "  Xiao ai can you tell me  what she said that day ,maybe I can help you guys "

Xiao ai " Yun Xiǎojiě , Xiǎojiě just said a name Feng Qing "

Hua hua " Feng Qing? Who is she ? "

Xiao ai  " She is the daughter of Duke Fang and she is the younger sister of crown princess . Not only that she is also know as no 1 talented girl of Chang'an "

Hua hua " But I'm wondering what kind of grudge she has that she killed Rong Yun because even if I wanted to take revenge for Rong Yun I must need to know what actually happened between them "

Xiao ai "Actually you are right Hua Xiǎojiě last time Yun Xiǎojiě did something to her that's might be the reason "

Hua hua " than tell me don't hide anything "

Xiao ai " Actually last time at Crown princess birthday banquet Yun Xiǎojiě misunderstood Fang Qing Xiǎojiě she thought Fang Qing Xiǎojiě might want to seduce third prince that's why she spiked her drink with a high dose of sleeping medicine and after that Fang Qing Xiǎojiě wasn't able to perform for everyone and she even hit a vase and injured her hand "

Hua hua " Rong Yun did that ?? Heavy dose of sleeping aaah " internally" That's mean right now I'm on a villainess body I need to be careful otherwise I'm going to loose my life for sure !!" Hua hua continued again by saying" Even if she spiked her drink but killing her is too much isn't it ?? Noo she must need a good leason!!"

Xiao ai " Hua Xiǎojiě from your tone it's sure that you are heroin hehe "

By giving a smirk " You little don't flatter me I'm just saying what is right don't worry about Fang Qings matter I will take care of it !"

Hua hua than came a little closer and make a puppy face

Hua hua "Can you give me something to eat ?I'm so hungry "

Xiao ai " miss if you are hungry just order me you don't need to ask like that "

Hua hua " Okk okk now give me something delicious.."

Xiao ai " hehe !! Okk wait I am coming "

Xiao ai get up from the bed and going to kitchen to get something for her .

After finishing the dinner

Xiao ai " miss it's your time to sleep "

Hua hua " Okk . Ohh !! How can I forget the most important thing?"

Xiao ai " What happened miss ? "

Hua hua " We need to take revenge for Rong Yun "

Xiao ai" Xiǎojiě She is already dead but you are alive don't get yourself in trouble otherwise what will happen to Me ? What will happen to Prime minister??"

Hua hua " She causes Rong Yun's death we must need to take revenge but don't worry I'm not going to kill her "

Hua hua  by holding Xiao ai' s hand "You are really a good friend"

Xiao ai " I am just a servent but you take me as your friend so I must need to prove it that you didn't make mistakes in choosing friend hehehe "

Hua hua is also smiling...

Next morning

Wind pavilion

Hua hua " So I am the daughter of prime minister. Who is the only daughter of this  house . I love Kung Fu , horse riding, sword play .By sighing aaah~~~ It's really hard to be Rong Yun "

Xiao ai " But miss you must remember this things. Not only that but also those Young miss' s from official families and other families. Relation between royal family and our family "