xie tin and Xiao ai's part

Huahua and Xiao ai is sitting on a table and having midnight snacks

Xiao ai " Xiǎojiě what exactly is Gu poison ? Wang Zhang prince is really getting weak and weak "
By hearing Xiao ai's words hua hua can't help but weep for Wang Zhang
And replied this poison is just like this it's a kind of demonic poison , I read it on a book in my world it said those who used to raise gu used to put different poisonous bug on a vessel and they will fight and eat each other the last one that will servive is this gu "
Xiao ai felt a shivering after hearing all this she replied " Xiǎojiě it's terrific "

Wang Zhang is running towards hua hua's room with a bright smile on his face , his hanfu sleeves and hairs are also flowing by the cool breeze. At hua hua's door he stopped and tried to catch breath while patting his heart with right hand he noticed something and said " I'm also doing the same thing as Hua hua used to do when she gets freighted " he laughed at his own in a low voice and overheard hua hua and Xiao ai's conversation

Hua hua " More terrifying is that the person who is poisoned will suffer terrible pain from time to time it will make them want to die " In out of rage Hua hua hit the table with her hand and Xiao get shocked and jumped off" Xiǎojiě you will get hurt "
Hua hua " He suffered everything by his self what does he take me for ?? Didn't Wang Zhang ever take me as his love ??"
Xiao ai held her hand and said " prince just love you too much that's why he didn't want you to see him like that !!"
Hua hua in a weak tone " I know but still at least I should be their "
Xiao ai" But isn't it good that you weren't there if you was in prince manor how we are supposed to get the antidote? didn't you say everything that used to happen is for our own good Xiǎojiě you forget that ?"

Hua hua by patting her head " from when my Xiao become so mature that she can even console me ??"

Xiao ai blushed and notice a Shadow on door and immediately tell hua hua in a low voice " Xiǎojiě look someone is outside
eavesdropping "
Hua hua looked and figure out in a second that it's Wang Zhang
Hua hua grab the plate of osmanthus cake and gave it to Xiao ai and said " it's getting late go back to your room and get some rest "

Xiao ai " Okk Xiǎojiě that you should also rest early "

She start walking away with a smiley face as she figured out that everything between them is going to be normal again "
She opened the door and greet Wang Zhang
Wang Zhang also response with a mild smile
Xiao ai internally" prince is happy?? Why ?? I must need to see hehe "

Hua hua came out and asked Wang Zhang " what happened why are you here ??"

Wang Zhang " can't I be ??"

Hua hua " of course not we are divorced did you forget that ??"

Wang Zhang " but you never sign the paper "

Hua hua " I will "

Wang Zhang hugged her and said " I know my hua hua is sensible she figured out everything by herself so can you just forgive me now "

Hua hua's tear run down from her cheek and she replied " I won't ! You hide such a big thing from me suffer all alone I will never forgive you !!" And tried to loosen Wang Zhang's hand but Wang is hugging her too  tightly" I know I'm wrong but that time I just didn't want to dragged you down with me but now Yi man his the cure I can be cured "

Hua hua asked in  a shivering tone "really??"

Wang Zhang nodded " Yess "

Tears are flowing down from her cheeks but indeed this is tear of joy

Xiao ai is hiding behind basket's and table and watching them

Xiao ai " Aaah !! Finally my Xiǎojiě and her prince can be together again!!" While snobbing

She suddenly felt someone is behind her
She can feel it it's a guy who is walking very steadily she is afraid but didn't dare to make any noise but as soon as she turned
She tried to shout but that guy closed her mouth with his hand but quickly release her

Xiao ai " xie tin !!"

Xie tin while blushing he can hardly look at her because of shyness " Yess mee "

Xiao ai " why are walking like a thief just now I was afraid to death do you know "

Xie tin " I saw prince and princess their that's why I didn't made noise "

Xiao ai while looking at floor " Ooh "

From both of their expression it's clear that they have many things to say but no one is taking the first step

Xie tin is looking at Xiao ai's hair like he is looking for something but he didn't find it that's why a sudden disappointment came in his face .

Xiao ai understand it immediately and start looking for something on her sleeve and said " we came from Chang an to Yuan Chang wearing something so precious can draw unnecessary attention that's why I hide it on my sleeve" by showing the golden hairpin to xie tin

Xie tin start blushing and said " Yess you are right " he asked " you are carrying it with you all the time ??"

Xiao ai in a shy tone " why ?? Do you want me to sell it ??"

Xie tin in an anxious voice " No no !! I didn't mean it "

Xiao ai is just pulling his leg most of the time it's xie tin who used to made fun but now the table his turned .

Xie tin " Last time at prince manor I gave you this hairpin as a token of my love than it mean you also ??"

Xiao ai while blushing" On my journey to Yuan Chang I understand it that I also like you I like to spend time with you , I like when you tease me I really like you !!"

Xie tin hugged her with overflowing happiness he just can't stop blushing he said " Than after we went back we will tell prince and princess about us , ok ?"

Xiao ai " But "

Xie tin with an anxious look " But what ??"

Xiao ai " I want to spend more time with my Xiǎojiě I want to learn more things from her so that I can be independent and amazing like her that's why we will get  married after a few years later not now "

Xie tin while smiling" I don't have any problem and after all we both are from prince manor it's not like we can't see each other that's why I totally fine ...I can wait "

Xiao ai also embraced him ....

Throwback

After wang Zhang  send  hua hua back to prime minister manor Xiao ai is packaging all of their stuffs ....
While going back xie tin stopped her from behind

Xie tin " Xiao ai you are also  leaving ? "

Xiao ai in an angry tone " Prince divorced my Xiǎojiě in such condition and even send her back to prime minister manor how can I stay here ?? "

Xie tin" I know princess mean Rong Yun Xiǎojiě is your master you will follow her but our relationship will be same as before right ??"

Xiao ai " Yess we will be friend "

Xie tin came closer to Xiao ai that made her heartbeat fast she is thinking what is happening why he is coming closer but she didn't dare to guess and he gave her a golden hairpin and said " I don't want to be friend I want to be someone that who can be with you for the rest of your life " he add that " This golden hairpin is from my mother when she passed away she gave me this hairpin this is all we have now I'm giving this hairpin to you to show my security may you can accept it and accept me "
Xiao ai just tried to say something but xie tin cut her off and said " you don't need to answer me now !! Just keep it " he add that " Take good care of princess and take care "
He turned away and run from there he didn't dare to look back

While Xiao ai is still standing there with the hairpin on her hand , she is having thousand kind of feelings right now she is just too astonished with this sudden confession.