Let's go back to Chang an

Right now the atmosphere of Hua's hua's room is warm .

Hua hua and Wang Zhang is sitting on table . Hua hua is enjoying her osmanthus cake and Wang Zhang is pouring tea for her he can't help but keep smiling hua hua asked
Hua hua " why are you still smiling?"
Wang Zhang " It's been so long that we sit together to enjoy tea , I'm so happy today that's why I can't help my self "

Hua hua sighed and said " Yess it's been Soo long it feel like years " in a second her voiced changed into an angry tone and she said " Wang Zhang I'm telling you your not allowed to divorce me again without my permission don't think that I will get soft hearted again if ..... " before hua hua can finish her line Wang Zhang cut her off with a sudden hug , he hugged her tightly while breathing her hair scent he replied" I will not I will not "

Hua hua also response but she only said " hum " as she is too shy too talk .

Wang Zhang asked " But I didn't get one thing ??"

Hua hua " What ??"

Wang Zhang" why are you in Yuan Chang?"

Hua hua " Do you remember Yue Niang ?"

Wang Zhang" Obviously , but what does she has to do with this matter?"

Hua hua " Did you forget that Yue Niang husband is a herb merchant? He used to supply different kind of herb  . That's why I send Xiao ai to her to find out whether he know something about Gu poisons cure ??" And here we are "

Wang Zhang hold Hua hua's hand with both of his hand and said " Thank you for doing so much for me !!"

Hua hua smiled and said " But why thank me ? I wasn't even able to go to grassland and before that so many things happened in Yuan Chang!"

Wang Zhang smiled and said " You left your everything in Capital and came so far just for me that's meant a lot for me ! I don't care whether you were able to find that antidote or not because your smile is the best antidote for my heart "

Hua hua slapped on Wang Zhangs hand and said " From where did you learned this kind of cheesy line ?? hahaha "

Wang Zhang also smiled and said ,But is is true Xiao Hua without you everything seemed bitter with your everything is sweet

Hua hua start laughing " Wang Zhang You are too much " while pulling Wang Zhangs cheek she said " You become more sweet than before "

While smiling Wang Zhang noticed tiredness in Hua hua's eyes so he asked " Hua hua are you sleepy?"
Hua hua " Yess a little "
Wang Zhang quickly get up from his place and carried her in his arm

Hua hua " Wang Zhang I can walk ! Let me go "

Wang Zhang "I know but  Let me "

Hua hua " But your body condition?"

Wang Zhang while walking towards bed " I'm not that weak " he put her down on bed and get very closeee to her and said " how about I prove it to you "
Hua hua pushed him away and said " Don't I know my Wang Zhang is strongggg , so you don't need to prove let me sleep " hua hua quickly covered herself with blanket
Hua hua by herself " Aiyaa !! This Wang Zhang become too flirty"

While Wang Zhang is smiling at her actions.
Wang Zhang layed down beside hua hua and start patting her head gently.wang Zhang's happiness is reflecting at his eyes .

Wang Zhang by himself "In this life nothing is more precious than the company of your loved one "

Wang Zhang " Hua hua after settling everything in Yuan Chang let's go back to Chang an , let's go back to our house, ok ?"

Hua hua peeked out from blanket and replied in a low voice " Okk let's go back to our house "

Wang Zhang smiled at her while Hua hua is also blushing ✧⁠*⁠。

Wang Yang followed Yi Man to grassland and helped him to settle their internal court conflicts according to Wang Zhangs instructions. Yi man also kept his promise to Wang Zhang and bought back the cure of Gu poison .
After staying a few months at Yuan Chang Wang Zhang finally get rid of his poison . After that Yi man went back to took over the kings position,the relationship between two states developed in a positive way .
Hua hua also made a good contribution by presenting trade development plan between two state so that both state can buy and sell their goods without any problem.
After settling everything Wang Zhang and Hua hua's is going back to Chang' an .

Outside of Yi man's house

Xie tin " Prince everything is ready we can set off any time "

Wang zhang came out and said " Okk Let's wait for Princess"

Xie tin " Okk "

Wang Yang"Wang Zhang I'm going to miss you guys "

Wang Zhang" Are you going to miss me or my princess?"

Wang Yang by hitting at Wang Zhang " Don't talk nonsense our misunderstanding is already cleared why should I miss her , I only saw her as a friend "

Wang Zhang laughed" Haha I know "

Wang Yang by making a face " It's good now you even learned how to pull your big brothers leg ?? Huu "

Wang Zhang" Sorry I didn't mean it haha "

Hua hua came out runningly " What are you guys talking about ?"

Wang Zhang while holding her hands " Nothing special " he add that " Your looking so beautiful" and Hua hua start blushing at his words
By watching them Wang Yang is making strange faces and said " You guys should quickly go back to Chang' an and do your romance there goo goo !!"

Hua hua " Hahaha we are going Wang Yang take care of your self !"

Wang Yang " You also should "

Wang Zhang "okk now we are going"

Wang Zhang is Helping Hua hua to get on the carriage but someone suddenly called from behind it's Yi man

Yi man to Wang Zhang while trying to catch his breath " Can I talk with Hua hua alone for a minute?"

Wang Zhang after a few thoughts" Okk "

Yi man " Hua gu Niang!"

Hua hua " Yi man I'm leaving thank you for everything you have done for us "

Yi man " No no you don't need to thank me just don't forget me "

Hua hua " I will not " in a proud tone "I will always remember that I have a king friend in Grassland  haha "

Yi man " Yess if you ever encounter any problem just write a letter to me I will try my best to help you "

Hua hua modded her head and smiled at him and said " I'm leaving take care "

While Hua hua is walking away Yi man is just looking at her sillhote with affectionate eyes probably he also liked her .

And another person is also looking at Hua hua and it's Wang Yang ...the girl in front of him is the person he used to love but now  everything is changed with this thought Wang yangs heart breaked.

Wang Zhang and Hua hua's carriage departed from Yuan Chang.

Xie tin , Xiao ai  is leading the carriage while xie tin is making fun with Xiao ai

Xiao ai " Watch the road don't annoy me xie tin "

Xie tin " I will annoy you hehe what  can you  do ??"

Xiao ai " Xiǎojiě!! Look xie tin is bulling me !!"

Hua hua from inside of the carriage " Xie tin don't annoy her know "

Xiao ai  " Huuh !! Did you see " Hua hua added that " you will get plenty of time to annoy her after your marriage hahaha !!"
Xiao ai while blushing " Aiyaa Xiǎojiě!!! You are also bulling me "

Everyone is laughing . Wang Zhang is also looking at them and smiling.
Wang Zhang by himself "Now everything is perfect!!"