Banquet in Palace

Chang an street

It's almost time of curfew Wang Zhang is heading toward his manor in carriage he suddenly notice a man in street with Tanghulo .

Wang Zhang " xie tin stop the carriage"

Xie tin stopped the carriage in a hurry

Xie tin in a little anxious tone " what happened Prince?"

Wang Zhang " go and buy one Tanghulo"

Xie tin asked With a naughty smile

" Is it for Princess?"

With a cold tone " Yess "

" Okk I am going right now "

Wang Zhang internally " I think she will like it and it will refresh her mood recently she is too busy to manage her stall "

Prince Manor

Rain pavilion

Hua hua is busy in packing her beautifying cremes recently they have a huge demand among young lady's of official families.

Hua hua by herself " I think I need Xiao ai managing all this thing by myself is a Little hard and I can hire Xiao ai as a stall by this she can be an independent girl she can also earn money with her own ability mmmm it's a good idea !!"

Than she suddenly notice the time and start looking forward for Wang Zhang's return

Hua hua "  where is Zhang ?  it's so late ! "

A maid come toward her and greet her

" Princess it's cold outside how about you went back soon ? "

" No problem it feels good in fresh air don't worry. You can go back "

" But__ princess"

She cut off her and said "  don't worry I'm almost done with my work here after that I'm going back , you should go back and have some rest "

That maid smiled a little and replied" Thank you princess than this maid is going back you should take care "

Wang Zhang called her in a calm voice
" Hua hua "

Hua hua hurriedly stood up with a smiley expression" Zhang Zhang you are back "

She run towards him and point her finger at that  Tanghulo

" Is it for me ?"

Wang Zhang again replied in a cold tone  "Mmm " but deep down this expression is not cold but warm .

" Thank you "

Wang Zhang in a low voice " I was thinking that you will give me a hug " with a little disappointment in face

But hua hua didn't listen as he is talking in a low voice

" What are whispering?"

Xie tin is smiling at them for there acts

Wang Zhang" xie tin stop laughing go and sleep "

Xie tin " hehe Yess "

Hua hua while eating Tanghulo  " why he  was laughing "

Wang Zhang " he has problem in his brain "

Hua hua " Aaaa !! " 

Wang Zhang " Like it ?"

By nodding her head " Mmmm it's tasty"

Wang Zhang noticed that the table is full with her products so he asked " I think you are going to rich ?? Aren't you ?"