Bowlboy x Fem!Bully! reader

This story was requested by @WhimsyWabbit and the character Sourpeel is one of their OC's, go check them out!

Once again it was Monday and it was normal for people to dislike it however Bowlboy absolutely detested them. For him, Monday was the start of his hellish week. A week of getting picked on, laughed at, shoved into lockers, and whatever else the popular kids felt like doing. His mother stopped the car outside of his school, pulling him out of his thoughts. "Uh mom? Do I have to go to school?"

"Why, are you sick or something?" she asked.

"No..."

"Then why don't ya wanna go to school?" she asked, her tone sounding concerned.

"Um... no reason, I guess I'm just nervous about the presentation I'm giving today"

"Aww, don't worry kiddo I'm sure you'll do great"

"Thanks, bye..." he said as he got out of the car. He knew he couldn't tell his mother the truth. She would either go straight to the principal or the kids parents, both of which would make the situation much worse. Once he was out of the car, his mom sped off and he started walking towards the school. When he was much closer to the doors, he saw her as she walked around the corner of the building. Bowlboy had always been picked on by several people but there was one girl who's personal mission was to make him miserable. Sourpeel Citrusrind. She was in the same class as him back in first grade when he was six and she hasn't let him catch a break since. He had hoped they would be going to different middle schools but nope however, he thought it was really weird that she still bullied him since it has been 7 years since they first met. He tried to hurry inside before she saw him but sadly, he had no luck.

"Ay Bowlbaby! Get over here!"

He sighed before turning around and approaching her. "H-hi Sourpeel"

She leaned towards him with her left arm against the wall and her emerald eyes staring daggers down into him. "I gotta have a word with ya"

"Uh wha-" Bowlboy started. He was cut off by the school bell ringing.

"We'll continue this later~" she ran her finger under his chin before going inside.

This action not only surprised Bowlboy but also left a faint shade of pink on his cheeks. She wasn't his favourite person however he had to admit she was attractive. After collecting himself, he headed to his home room class. His presentation went the way they normally did, people either didn't pay attention or they quietly snickered to their friends. He went through the rest of his day normally until math. It used to be one of his favourite classes but not this year. Sourpeel shared this class with him.

"Alright class, I thought it would be fun if we practiced measuring area by measuring things around the school. You will be doing this in partners" the teacher said.

Most students were excited and started looking at their friends to signal they wanted to work together.

"Ah ah ah, I will be pairing you all up"

The class groaned in unison.

"It's important you work with different people. Anyways, the pairs will be Shelly and Max, Jasmine and Sally... Bowlboy and Sourpeel..."

"Dang it..." Bowlboy muttered to himself.

"Alright class, head out with your partner and don't be too loud in the halls!"

Sourpeel walked to the door and motioned for him to come along. He figured she was acting nice since the teacher could see them. She walked around the corner and went up the stairs at a quick pace. "Hurry up! We're going to the third floor"

Once they made it to the top floor, they went to the windows at the end of the hallway. She noticed that Bowlboy was breathing heavily. "You're that tired after going up one set of stairs? Did I take your breath away or something?"

"Uh n-no" he stuttered.

"Whatever. Anyways, we didn't finish our conversation earlier" she pushed him against the wall again. There were moments of silence where she just stared at him. He averted his eyes from hers since she was pretty intimidating and they landed on her lips. It was pretty obvious he wasn't making direct eye contact so Sourpeel noticed fairly quickly. "What are you looking at nerd? You wanna kiss me or something?"

"Huh? Sorry I-" Bowlboy started.

He was cut off by Sourpeel locking her lips with his. She pulled away a few seconds later, leaving Bowlboy's face a bright shade of pink.

"Heh, you're kinda cute when you're flustered"

"Uh thanks I guess..." Bowlboy said as he looked at the ground.

They continued measuring things and once they had all their numbers they went back to class. They remained quiet for the most part however Sourpeel finally broke the silence when she saw how Bowlboy was solving his equations. He was dealing with the equation for the area of a triangle and he was solving it the long way. "You know you can just multiply that by 1/2 right?"

"Um yeah, I just find this way easier"

"That's stupid this way is better, it takes less time"

Sourpeel was able to solve all the equations until she reached one for a rectangular prism. "Damn it! I keep getting the wrong answer!" she huffed out in anger.

"Oh, your mistake is here, you're supposed to do l x w x h, you multiplied the length by the width twice"

"Huh... you're pretty good at math aren't ya? Think you can help me out with it sometimes?" she asked.

"Sure... if you want" Bowlboy said softly.

"Good, here's my number" she said before writing her phone number on his hand.

"Do y-you want me to call today?"

"Yup! Call around 6, 'kay?"

"Okay"

Bowlboy was happy about the fact that she wasn't bullying him and she even sort of complimented him. He had always been organized when it came to school so he was already done his homework before 6. Once the clock read 6:00 pm he called Sourpeel and she answered after a few rings.
"Uh... hi, you told me to call you so..."

"Yeah, I actually solved most of the problems but I need help with number 6. I keep getting 2,134 which is wrong according to the answer key" she said.

"I kept getting that answer too, you're supposed to multiply the width by Pi before multiplying it with the length"

"Okay gimme a second... That worked, thanks for the help! And sorry for being such a jerk all the time, I guess I should be nicer to you if you're gonna be helping me"

"No problem"

"See ya tomorrow, Bowlboy..." she said, lingering on his name.

"Wow... she called me by my name. Maybe she will leave me alone now" he thought to himself.

Sadly, this wasn't the case. Sourpeel continued to pick on him but it was normally more flirtatious than mean. Eventually they grew closer and could almost be considered friends. At times Sourpeel's actions made Bowlboy expect something more to come out of their relationship however it didn't happen. But who knows what may happen in the future?