Sleepover

This story was requested by @WhimsyWabbit and includes the characters Sourpeel, Dianne, Whitney,
Chiffy, and Upsie-Daisy all of which are their OC's, go check them out!

This story was requested by @WhimsyWabbit and includes the characters Sourpeel, Dianne, Whitney,Chiffy, and Upsie-Daisy all of which are their OC's, go check them out!

During lunch on a typical school day, Bowlboy could be found in his usual setting. Eating in the cafeteria alone. He was about to pack up and head to his next class when Sourpeel and a friend of hers approached him. It was a student who transferred to their school just last month. He had only talked to her once on her first day here and she seemed nice enough but something was... off with her.

"Hey Bowlboy! Are you doing anything on the 28th?" Sourpeel asked as she sat down at the table.

He paused for a minute to think before answering. "Nope, why?"

"Do you want to come to the end of the year party that I'm throwing at my house?"

"I would but... you know what the other kids are gonna do if I show up"

"That's a shame..." Sourpeel said. "How about we have a smaller sleepover party at my house instead?Someone else wanted to throw the party anyways"

"I don't know..."

"Aw c'mon! It's just gonna be me, Dianne, and 3 other people"

"... Ok" Bowlboy reluctantly agreed.

"Hell yeah! Great, see ya later" Sourpeel said before turning to head out the doors.

Dianne followed Sourpeel but not before side eying Bowlboy. After lunch he had Science which also happened to be a class he shared with Sourpeel. He sat at the middle table on the left side of the classroom and Sourpeel joined him soon after. This has started to become a more common practice however it still made him really happy.

"Alright class today we are going to be examining the cardiovascular system. For this lab you will be working with your desk partner and measuring each other's heart rate and blood pressure. Once you are done, record your information and complete the worksheet that's on your desk"

"Okay I'm gonna do the measuring first since I've used one of these before" Sourpeel insisted as she reached for the stethoscope that was lying on their desk.

"Sure" Bowlboy replied before turning to face her.

She put the top part of the listening device in her ears and extended one arm to put the bottom part of it on Bowlboy's chest however she couldn't quite reach. With her foot, she pushed her stool closer to him and sat back down. She returned the chest piece to his chest and listened quietly. In this position, she was extremely close to him and he could clearly see her expression. Her face was calm and she looked so gentle and sweet which completely contradicted her behaviour when she would be shouting at someone. Bowlboy's heart couldn't help but race at this.

"Holy crap, your hearts beating like crazy I counted 28 in 15 seconds, that's above the average amount"

"Heh, isn't that weird..." Bowlboy said nervously.