Work!

Hunter was on duty with Darius "So 'Golden Guard' I have heard rumors about you maybe.. dating... a certain witch.." his ears turned a little red "Ah.. yeah I have heard this too." Darius smirked and said "So.. your not denying it?" "W-wait no I am denyi- no I mean I am not dating anyone!" "Really..? I saw you sneak out of the palace to, I think you were getting dress and a gift? For someone? Not many people get specially dressed you know" he knew he was caught hanging out with his girlfriend "Ughhhhh okay...maybe I do but it does not mean you can tell Belos he would murder me.." "Ah there we are but don't worry I  wouldn't tell him." Willow then saw Hunter and became very happy and said to her parents "OH EEEE" She squealed and ran over to him and then hugged him "Willow?! When did y-" "HIIII!!" She was smiling very happily and her dads were so confused "Uh Gilbert sweetie is this the boy she talks about..?" "I guess so? Shes dating the Go- OH MY TITAN HARVEY SHES DATING THE GOLDEN GUARD?!" "THIS IS AM- WAIttt what if her friend Luz finds out? You know how Luz is with about the Golden Guard.." "yeah your right I guess we have to keep that secret.." Hunter was red "Hunterrrrr I missed you so much!!" Darius looked at him confused "Yup that's her." Willow realized that he was working and got all embarrassed "OH I AM SO SORRY!!" "Willow calm down is fine!" "But your working....I am sorry.." "Is fine Sweetie!" Hunter realized what he had just said and turned red "I am so glad I am wearing a mask...." Darius smirked "Ahh so you are the special girl Hunter talks about all. the. time." "I do not!" Willow became pink "Of course you do shes the cute, amazing, strong plant witch am I correct?" Hunter and her became red "I never said that" Willow started thinking "He thinks I am cute? He thinks I am amazing and strong?" "UH thanks uh your cute too!" She ran back to her dads and was so embarrassed "Wow~ she thinks your cute how nice~" "AH SHUT UP! Let's j-just continue walking!" He was mad and embarrased but... he was so happy Willow called him cute and they both contuined their day.

Hope you enjoyed!! Byee!! 🌸💚💛🌸