A Off Day..

HEYOO THE FOR THE FUTURE WAS THE BEST EP I LOVED IT AND FINALLY HUNTLOW IS CANON AYAYAAYAYAY not feeling the best tbh off days ya know? I also for the first time made Hooty and Lulu reading together!! But enjoy ♡

Hunter was in bed having a off day he didn't feel like doing anything he felt.. awful.. he didn't know why but he just felt that way, Darius walked in "Little Prince time to wake up" Hunter didn't answer he just went under the blanket and groaned "Are you.. feeling okay?" "No..." "Sick?" "Nope.." "Hmm maybe a off day?" "I think so.." "Well if you need anything just come ask." Darius left to make himself some coffee while Hunter was staring at his wolf plush "ughhh why do I feel this wayyyyYYYyy UGGHHHH" he heard his scroll going off so he walked limply over and picked up. "Hellooooo.... you have reached Hunter De...Deamonne.."

"Hey Hunter! You sound upset everything okay...?" "Ugghhhhh I woke up this morning and I feel like AWFUL is like my body can't move or doesn't wanna move! It is such a pain! And every second I feel like just sobbing my eyes out." "Is it okay if I can come over? M-maybe you and me could h-hang out at uhm y-your house! You know to maybe try to make you feel better?" Hunter could hear his heart beat in his ears over and over again the beat picking up the pace every time it replayed in his mind "your house...my house... your house.. why does this feel so...different? And weird? What's going on with me? A-am I sick? Or...do I..." "Hunter?" "Y-Yeah sure..just let me uhm ask Darius.." "Okay!" 

Hunter put down the phone and went to Darius "Heyyyyyy" "Uhm Hello?" "Captain was wondering if she could come over?" "I don't mind." "Great.. thanks." He walked back into his room and picked up the phone and heard Willow dancing to some classical violin that Luz showed her Hunter didn't say anything he just watched he was memorized and profounded.. she looked like a flower petal dancing to the flow of the wind, she stopped and paused the music "Hmmmm Hunter you there?" He didn't answer

"haha I forgot for a second he is talking with Darius, Clover haha!" Hunter put down the phone and was still memorized by her skills he felt his heart skipped beats he picked up the phone and said "H-hi.." "Oh Hunter your back! So what did he say?" "I uhm.. he said sure he didn't mind." "Oh then I will get ready! Do you have any allergies? If is okay to bring food of course!" "Oh I don't think I have any also that would be great." "I will bring some card games and board games! Well Byee see you then!" "B-bye can't wait.." She hung up and made some food that Luz showed her how to make it was... uh.. she thought it was choking cake? No not checking cake... Oh that's right it was chocolate cake!

Luz taught her how to make chocolate cake! But since they don't have that type of stuff she made her own type of cake! Hunter got up and started getting ready he took a VERY hot shower and put on some nice baggy clothes and did his hair, while she was still getting ready he was drawing and reading. He drew Willow at a cafè he thought it looked pretty cute for her and him to go to a coffee shop... it would be with flowers... and a soft sunrise.. it would be the perfect da- no not date it would be just a hang out with friends! Friends.... right?

He wanted to be more then friends.. he wanted to be what Amity and Luz are! Dating! He wanted that but he didn't think she would feel the same... he felt... awful... Willow wouldn't be into the guy who used to harm people just to please someone... just to get praise.. so what he didn't know is that she had such a big crush on him a.. huge... crush.. normally when she had a crush when she would tell them they wouldn't feel the same because of how she was or what she looked like.. 

how she wasn't good enough to get with someone how she was... just a "half a witch." She knew she hated those words but.. they were right.. and they hurt... yeah she was just a half a witch someone who can't get any magic right.. she snapped out of her head and realized she was still in her PJs so she ran up to her room and picked out some cute baggy clothes! And put on her bee pouch. And took out the cake and decorated it with fairy wings and icing and took 3 slices and put them all in containers and put them into her pouch "Sweetie why are you all dolled up for?" Willow started getting nervous does she looked to nice? Too girly? "O-oh to go to Hunter's house I don't want to look well weird and I made him and Mr. Deamonne some cake!" "Oh that's nice of you! you talk about Hunter a lot.." "O-oh I do haha!" little daisys grew on her head "Y-yeah it seems so! I mean is Hunterr." "Soo whats he like?" Gilbert smirked "....well.. H-hes very nice a-and he always cares for others, he knows how to cook, I m-mean h-hes kind of cut- COOL COOOLLL!!"  Willow realized quickly ran out the door "BYEEE!!" She instantly flew away on Clover.