003 | 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐀

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

    𝐘𝐎𝐔 hummed to a melody of your favorite song, the sun shining bright as it's rays sends off a wash of warmth through-out your body.

The wind softly blowing your face, (h/c) locks sways around along with the end of the long skirt you had worn.

You had walked around your own apartement and walking around the place, what else should you do to cure this boredom of yours?

Your mind was cut off as your cellphone in your small (f/c) handbag rang. The gadget's vibratiion muffled inside of the bag.

You then stopped your tracks before searching for the phone with a bit of time as you then picked it up. When you saw who called you, you gasped softly in surprisement.

"..Makima?" You quietly mumbled,

"Why is she calling me so suddenly?" You murmured, questioning her intensions of calling you. After deciding to pick up, you then brought it up to your ear as the familiar feminime voice calls your name out.

"(Y/n)." She said,

"Makima?" You said, confusement lingering to the tone. "Yes, it's me. I hope i'm not bothering you right now." She said, as you quickly responded back.

"Bothering me? No, of course not Makima!" You dismissed, "I'm not busy right now. But, may i ask why are you calling me?" You said before then questioning her.

She then sends off a small chuckle before replying. "Is that so? Im glad to hear that. My intent to call you is because i need you to do me a favor, (Y/n)."

She answered. "Oh? Of course, i think im available to do you a favour. i'll be honoured to do so." You accepted, before then continuing.

"May i ask what is it though?"

You didn't know how but you could feel her lips curling into a small smile as she then spoke again, "i need you to see and check on the new member. The one of you and Aki's squad, Denji."

"He is now currently staying on Aki's apartement. Though, i can't help but to worry for his well being. And i'm hoping you could check on him."

"Oh, okay!" You accepted, "I think i can do that."

The other then "I thank you very much, (Y/n). I really do owe you huh?" She thanked you.