008. | 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

༊

𝐘𝐎𝐔 sighed quietly for the thousand time, Aki staring at you in respond before his stoic face began to melt into a look of annoyance, his eyebrows knitted together.

He then clicked his tounge, "If it's about them again, i don't wanna hear it." He replied coldly, You then darted your eyes away from him.

Your face scruched to a saddened along with a look of understandment look.

Shortly after, his phone rang, muffled, but still loud enough for the both of you to hear. Your eyebrow irked, curious to who was calling.

You hummed in amusement. "Makima?" You mumbled, seeing the contact name.

He then picked it up in a swift when he read the name.

He was called by Makima, saying that she needed the both of you to meet with her in the HQ.

Now, the both of you were on your way to go there. The silence took over the whole surrounding as the atmosphere began to go tense and just a tad bit awkward.

This time, he sighed. Causing you to look to his way in confusement, "What was it, [Y/n]?" His question, obviously directed to you—but his face still facing the front way.

Avoiding an eye contact.

You read his expression, his annoyed reaction moments ago dissapeared as it was replaced by his usual stoic—but still a bit irritated face.

You looked to the ground, index fingers fidgeting a bit.

"..Something tells me they both are in trouble." You confessed, eyes laying back to the black haired male to read his body languange.

His face darkened for a quick second, his lips curled downward to a small frown before then back to his annoyed one.

"..Let's just see what i can do." He mumbled,

"I'll ask Makima if we can visit them for a bit if that will make you.. stop worrying." He said, trying his best to ease your worries.

Your saddened and worried expression changed to a happy one. Sending a quick smile that reached your eyes, you quickly thanked him.

"Thank you, Aki." Your lips curled to a bigger smile. "I really do appriciate it." The (h/c) spoke softly, touched that he would do that for her.

Wanting to show a sense of grattitude, you hugged him—pulling him in a tight and warm embrace.

He tensed, shocked from the sudden gesture at first as he then soon got used to it, melting to the warm embrace in the spot.

Just as he was about to enjoy further of the warm embrace, you pulled him off of it. "Cmon! Let's go!" hurrying him up. "We can't keep Makima waiting." The (h/c) continued.