010. | 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋

"𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 complain!" The blood fiend shouted,

"i had to wait that long till i could finally get outside too!" She slammed the door causing it to made a loud noise that rang through the empty and abandoned house.

The house was filled with dusts decorated with black pitch darkness, the only light source was coming from the windows.

A humongous sized bat devil curled up in the corner of the room. its dark grey skin blending in with the darkness, a fur coating around its neck, the devil's height being so tall that it miraculously touched the ceilings.

Its round red coloured bloodshot eyes glowing in the darkness as it pierced to the fiend before then glancing to the blonde male.

"I brought you a human, just as you wished!" Her eyebrows knitted as her lips frowned, she then lets go of the male, letting him fall onto the floor below them caressly.

The devil grinned ear to ear, its eyes staring to the helpless male on the floor. "My first meal in so long!" The devil exclaimed,

"A young male, eh?" The devil examined, "looks like i'll get to drink blood brimming with life force." The bat's grin getting bigger and bigger once it saw the blonde male's back rising up and down from breathing.

Denji who was in the verge of passing out was brought back to his concious mind with a bone crushing grasp.

"Gah!" He yelped, a bit of blood spurts out of his mouth.

The devil ignored him, "Look at my arm, human!" The devil scowled, showing its amputated right arm causing denji to glance to the missing limb.

"You damn humans did this to me! This internal wound forced me to hide my grand self!" It spoke full of anger with hatred lingered in its tone.

The blonde male scoffed, "Like i care, idiot!" He immediantly wheezed, the cause being the air in his lungs leaving as the grasp around his body getting tighter.

The bat cackled as it rang to the house. "My meal barks!" It grinned once again, proudly showing its sharp teeth.

"Humans carved this wound upon me." the devil mumbled.

In just a second, the devil then brought Denji right above it's mouth. "So i'll heal it with human blood!"

Before Denji could even processed what the devil just spat, he lets out a blood curling scream. Feeling his own bones crushing from the bat's strong force, causing blood to forcefully squeezed from inside out to his mouth. The crimson substance falling directly to the bat's mouth.

The bat devil swallowed the blood, the familiar metalic taste filled its mouth. "Hrn?!" The devil shrieked in disgust,

"You taste disgusting!" The bat devil claimed before then dropping the helpless male on the floor as the impact creating a loud thud.