012. | 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━"𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓!" 𝐓𝐇𝐄 (𝐇/𝐂) 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐊𝐈, grabbing his forearm before he could even go inside of the room the blonde male was resting in

The black haired male examined her expression, worry was written over her face, the grip on his forearm weren't that tight, thankfully. But, it was just enough grip to catch his attention.

Aki was a bit taken aback from the sudden hold, he flushed a bit before then raising an eyebrow, wanting to know why she stopped him from going inside the room.

"Can i come with you?" The (h/c) mumbled,

Hearing her question, the bashfullness washed away immediantly as his lips pulled to a small frown, his eyebrows knitting together a little. His expression getting replaced with a slight annoyed look.

Its not that he was annoyed with the fact that she wanted to accompany him, he would've been happy to accept if it weren't for her wanting to see Denji.

He sighed quietly through his nose, bringing his hand onto her wrist before holding it, his thumb grazing the back of her hand back and forth, caressing it.

"No, not this time." He then gently pried off her hand off of his clothed arm, making sure to not put her hand down harshly.

"I need to have a talk with him, just between the two of us."

Hearing his response, the (h/c)'s lips fell into a small frown as she nodded in understand-ment, a bit dissappointed but understood either way.

His eyes drifted to her other hand, seeing a single flower, the outer part of the petals were yellow while the inner part was orange, the colours blending together causing a pretty gradient. He guessed a calendula flower that she held tightly.

His eyebrows irked, "a.. flower?" He questioned.

The navy haired female, Himeno, who heard him had her eyebrow raised in amusement and surprisement, her smile fell as she peeked, trying to see what he meant.

The blood fiend had her lips jutted forward in boredom, seeing the flower she held but not caring much.

The (h/c) flinched as she scratched her cheek in embarassment. Her face flushed, "I heard it meant 'get well soon', i picked it up from the street not long ago." She chuckled before then continuing.

"I feel bad not bringing anything, can you give it to him while you're at it?" She questioned, giving the flower to him.

Aki originally was about to refuse, but knowing how sad and dissapointed she'll be-he nodded hesitatingly even though he himself felt a bit too envious to do it.

The female smiled happily from his response. The male then planted the small flower inside in his suit's pocket.

With that, he walked into the room, leaving the three : Power, Himeno, and (Y/n) alone.