Text Gone wrong

Jackson_callmejay: Little Kelly.

Jackson_callmejay: Awnser me.

Jackson_callmejay: I know you have read my messages.

Jackson_callmejay: you have 5 minutes before I'm coming to your house to talk to you

LK_YT: What do you want?!

Jackson_callmejay: I want to talk. I'm sorry.

LK_YT: not going to cut it.

Jackson_callmejay: Please i want to talk to you!

*LK_YT has gone offline*

Jackson_callmejay: I will spam your phone.

Jackson_callmejay: I will come to your house. I'm not joking.

*LK_YT is online*

Jackson_callmejay: you're online!

Jackson_callmejay: you can't ignore me forever Kelly...

Jackson_callmejay: I swear!

LK_YT: look mate, can you leave her alone before I come to your house

Jackson_callmejay: who is this?

LK_YT: Raven.

Jackson_callmejay: this doesn't concern you. Give her phone back to her.

LK_YT: Nah, I don't think I will. Not until you go away at least.

Jackson_callmejay: I can literally come to your house.

LK_YT: I've got security for a reason.

Jackson_callmejay: I need to talk to her about something that does not concern you.

LK_YT: well, We're watching some movies right now and I don't really want to continue to text you so I think I will leave. I think you should too. Maybe get a life? Oh wait, you're incapable of getting one. Maybe a different time you can get a life. For now, that life and Lk's life do not need to cross. Maybe you should stop annoying her and go do something else. Maybe try not to be such an annoying person.

Jackson_callmejay: I HATE YOU! TELL HER I NEVER LOVED HER ANYWAY. YOURE SO RUDE! I HATE YOU AND I HATE HER. ALSO, YOU GET A LIFE!

*LK_YT has blocked you*

I hate Jay. I hate him so much so I decided to make this. If you dont know who Jay is (I highly doubt it), Jay is Lk's ex. He was Abusive towards her in their relationship. She never did anything wrong. No matter whether he apologises a million times, Little Kelly is never going to forget it. He was horrible to her.