1k reads Special

Raveeeen: Did you guys know People look at our messages?

L.E.O: People Read our chats?

Raveeeen: Yeah... I saw it on... Gosh what's that app called again? The book-y one?

Carlsthethird: doesn't help much. AO3, Good Reads, Audible, Wattpad, Libby, Webnovel, Amazon Kindle?

Raveeeen: Wattpad! It was Wattpad!

Ropo_Power: Carly? How many book apps do you know?

Carlsthethird: Many... Bookmate, Storytel, Campfire, Epic, Good Novel, JW library... The list goes on.

Raveeeen: Carlys a Dictionary.

Carlsthethird: Bro You look like a Dictionary

Raveeeen: At least I don't reel off names of book apps!

Kells: All you two ever do is fight. Hence why the GC is probably being sent to the Writer or whoever Creates the book.

Carlsthethird: What?

Kells: Books get the most Views if they are: Well written, Dramatic, Comedic, Popular.. And many more. You guys cause drama and comedy which allows the book to get to the views that it has today. Speaking of which, I checked and it has 1.08k Views!

Carlsthethird: So they can see whatever we type?

Kells: Basically, Yes.

Carlsthethird: Well in that case, thank you guys so much. The book wouldn't be as popular if it wasn't for your Views. Thank you so much for Reading and supporting the book. It means a lot to us as characters and to the Author as a writer.

Kells: Yeah, it also helps Keep the Author motivated. Thank you for all of your support on the account alongside many of the books, Not just this one.

Raveeeen: I know this isn't really much of a Funny post like how the chat fics usually are, but we just wanted to thank you for all of the support.

And I mean it, Guys. Thank you all so much for the reads on any of my books. Often times I find myself getting writers block, and to see the views on my books I feel happier and more motivated. thank you all so much. You are all the best. I could've never made it to where I am without you guys.

My account started off with one book "The little Club". It was an in real life book about the voice actors of The Little club and them. I have since deleted this book since my writing was cringy back then. But that book was where this account started off. Now I have many books and a lovely community.

I'm sorry that my posts might not be regular and that some of my books are discontinued. Some of the books I have came to a point where I don't exactly know how to continue them on. But I am going to try to get back into writing more often.

I just wanted to post this part as a thank you to everyone who Views this book or any of my other books. You really are awesome.

I really hope you have a lovely Night/Day. Thank you all again
- Xxlittle_mileyxx