S I X

Taehyung: No, she can't be Y/N.

He said and stared at Y/N unconscious figure

Soha: No, she was, it was her Hyung that sad lady is Y/N Unnie.

Taehyung went silent and stared at Y/N confusingly

Taehyung: Why was she crying...?

Soha: I don't know??

Taehyung: Alright, you go to your room she'll be alright!

Soha: Okay, Hyung I'm leaving but take good care of her!!

She smiled and walked away.

Taehyung kept staring at her figure with silence as Y/N finally opened her eyes

Y/N: W-Where am I..?

Taehyung didn't respond as he dialed someone's number on his phone

Taehyung: She's here, the one you've been looking for.

[After Awhile]

Jungkook entered inside hurriedly

Jungkook: Y/N...????

Soon his eyes landed on Y/N's figure on the sofa he ran towards the sofa as Taehyung started to speak

Taehyung: She's fine..

Jungkook: What happened to her, who the fuck dared to hurt her...???

Taehyung chuckled.

Taehyung: Don't think it's me bro, I can't hurt her!! Well I was on my way to somewhere when I saw some people attacking her so I just came and saved her life,

Taehyung: Weird how the person who should save her at that time was busy on his own work and someone else saved her!!!

Jungkook: Thanks for that, I'm leaving right now but whoever hurts her isn't gonna stay alive for much time I'm gonna fucking kill that person!!!!

He glared at Taehyung for the last time before carrying Y/N in bridal style and left the house

[In The Jeon's Mansion (In The Bedroom)]

Doctor: There is no need to worry, she'll be fine soon!!

Jungkook sighed in relief

Doctor: She fainted due to loud noises and because of heavy force applied on her body, that's why she got weak and fainted!

Jungkook clenched his fist

Doctor: Alright, I'll be leaving now you take care of her!!

Jungkook: I'm gonna fucking find whoever hurted her and burn you!!!!!

[With Taehyung]

Taehyung: It was you, right....???

Hearing him the other man laughed sarcastically

???: Well, you have any other person in your mind?

Taehyung: This isn't the way we get revenge!

The men laughed more like a maniac

???: You're telling me this? The person who've been hiding from Jungkook and taking a revenge through a girl?? Bro I already know your stupid plan and I know that this won't work!

Taehyung clenched his fist

Taehyung: Our revenge is the same and the shit you've done earlier won't take us anywhere, Namjoon!!

Namjoon: I did what I should do, I was thinking about kidnapping Y/N and then kill her in front of Jungkook's eyes so he would understand the pain we feel when he killed our sister!!!

He walked towards Taehyung

Namjoon: But what the fuck are you doing huh...??

Taehyung: T-The plan was to destroy Jungkook, only!!

Namjoon: *Smirks* Then why did you decide to use Y/N for the revenge if you don't want to hurt anyone else during the revenge...??

Taehyung gulped and kept silent, seeing him Namjoon laughed again.

Namjoon: You fall for her?? YOU FUCKING FELL FOR Y/N....??????

Taehyung pushed him away

Taehyung: I DON'T, I CAN NEVER FALL FOR ANYONE YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!!!

Namjoon: STOP FUCKING LYING YOU IDIOT!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER WHO FALL IN LOVE WITH A LADY WHO IS ALREADY MARRIED!!!! I CAN FUCKING SEE IT IN YOUR EYES YOU LOSER!!!

Taehyung: I don't love her, STOP LYING!!

He said and was about to leave

Namjoon: Alright, if you don't love her then use her, make her fall in love with you and then leave her like she's a fucking piece of trash!!! THEN I'LL BELIEVE!!! PROVE IT!!

Taehyung: I'LL DO THAT, I'LL USE HER FOR MY REVENGE AND HURT JUNGKOOK AND THEN I'LL KILL HER AND IT'S MY PROMISE TO YOU!!!

Namjoon: And if you ever break your promise, I'll kill her right away because I know that Jungkook can't live without her and I know how much he is fucking obsessed with her..

[With Y/N (In The Bathroom)]

After taking a warm shower she wore a robe and started to wash her face, everything went to normal again but something still isn't right, Y/N can't stop thinking about Taehyung.. When she thinks about him it gives her a weird feeling in her heart the way he reacts when she was fainting that day gave her goosebumps.

She's scared, scared of Jungkook as well as Taehyung because if Jungkook finds out about it he will kill Taehyung and what if Taehyung hurts her, she can't believe Mafia's, Mafia's never love

And what if Taehyung hurts his beloved like Jungkook...?? She feels stuck.. Shrugging her thoughts off she walks outside of the bathroom.

As she walked outside she a saw a room beautifully decorated with candles and the bed was full of roses around it... As she walked further Jungkook grabbed her from behind hugging her tightly

Jungkook: You know a lot happened between us and we couldn't find time for ourselves, but now as we are back to normal life I want to spend my time with you.

He pulled her hair away and started kissing her neck giving her multiple pleasures, she tried to pull away because she felt disgusted by his every touch

Turning her around Jungkook started moving towards her collarbone sucking it