E I G H T

Namjoon: We will both kill them together.

Namjoon: Are you listening Tae...?

Taehyung: Y-Yeah.

Namjoon walk towards Taehyung looking at him suspiciously without realizing as he was all lost thinking about Y/N which was giving knots in his stomach.

Namjoon: Taehyung....?

Taehyung flinched hearing his voice making him come out of his imagination

Namjoon: Are you thinking about Y/N?

He said in a serious yet cold voice as Taehyung gulped.

Taehyung: No! I'm not.

He spoke trying to cover up.

Namjoon smirked and started walking around him

Namjoon: You remember that day? When Jungkook killed our sister?

Namjoon: He killed her when she was just a little girl without any hesitation. I was in USA and Jungkook was in USA too.. I was with Mina our sister.

Namjoon: Just because I was able to kill his secret mens at a spot when he sent them to kill me, he burned in anger and later inside my headquarter he entered inside and started shooting out of nowhere.

Namjoon: I wasn't there but Mina was.. That little soul died.

Taehyung's blood boiled in anger remembering everything he clenched his fist while his eyes burned red.

Taehyung: I-I remember!

He took a deep breath and nods his head.

Namjoon: So you better focus on your goal, not Y/N!

He pats his shoulder.

Taehyung: I'm not focusing on her!

He said still remembering what Jungkook did.

Namjoon: You don't have much time, after you'll accomplish your goal. You're shifting to UK.

Taehyung nods his head.

Taehyung: I know, soon I'll end this story by killing Jungkook and then shift to UK to start my new life.. I've been waiting for this moment for years and I'll accomplish this!

[In The Jeon's Mansion (With Y/N)]

She entered inside the Mansion looking around Jungkook didn't seem to be anywhere, she sighed in relief and walk towards the Dining Table drinking water.

She smiles as she began to think about Taehyung

Y/N: He is giving me the love I truly deserve..

Placing the glass of water back on the table she took a deep breath and started walking upstairs knowing that she has to face Jungkook again and have to tolerate his crazy behavior.

Taking slow steps towards her bedroom while looking down she suddenly heard some voices coming out of one of the rooms she never went in.

She thought of ignoring it thinking it must be Jungkook but getting suspicious she walk towards the room as the door was slightly open.

She saw Jungkook with an aged lady. It was Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook's Grandmother.

Jungkook: Now as you are back, I'll take care of you!

He smiled, Y/N remembered her cause she was the only one by Jungkook's side who took care of her when he was a kid.

Jungkook: Y/N.......??

He spoke turning his head and saw Y/N

He walk towards her smiling

Jungkook: Y/N. Grandma is back

Y/N looks at her and smiles as she smiled back, remembering her old days she smiled more, Jungkook's Grandma was the best woman Y/N knew because she raised the both of them.. and took great care of them when they were young

She walk towards her and placed a kiss on her hands

Y/N: Welcome Grandma, I miss you.

Grandma: I miss you too, my little girl has grown up.

She smiled.

After Jungkook's parents passed away his Grandma took care of him and raised him.. Jungkook lost his parents at a very young age when he needed them the most after he forgot socializing.

His Grandma was the only one who raised him and Jungkook loves her.

Jungkook: Y/N sit here I have an important work to do I'll be back!

Grandma: Y/N.. My daughter you are happy right??

Y/N nods her head even though that she wasn't happy with Jungkook she doesn't want to make her worry

Grandma: Jungkook seems really happy with you..

Grandma: He truly loves you.. *She smiles* Because you are his hope.

Y/N: Hope....?

She asked confusingly.

Grandma: Yes... When Jungkook lost his parents he stopped socializing and became completely depressed!

Grandma: He used to sit alone in schools and get bullied, but when he met you. Who changed his life and gave meaning to it.

Y/N: No.. I don't remember anything like that.

Grandma smiled

Grandma: He met you, you became his best friend in Middle School and eventually you took him out of the depression without knowing you became his hope..

Grandma: He used to be that dreamy guy. He started to believe that you're his real soulmate he fell for you in a very young age.

Grandma: You remember that day when he confessed his love for you. But sadly you said no.. And after that a lot of things happened in his life he became this rude, selfish, ruthless, cold person..

Grandma: I miss my old Jungkook. Y/N, if he hurts you by his actions just know that he has been through a lot... And that's what made him who he is today.

Y/n quietly listened to her words getting shocked cause she never knew anything neither Jungkook tell her

Y/N: He never tells me.

Grandma smiles sadly

Grandma: He wants to be with you and doesn't want to remember any past, you're truly a healer for him.

[With Taehyung]

Taehyung was looking out of the window staring at the view with deep thoughts thinking, Namjoon's words were flashing in his mind.

Taehyung: Why am I feeling this way...?

Taehyung: I only want to focus on Jungkook, I want to give him pain and make him suffer.

Taehyung: But why can't I stop thinking about her? Is this pity or something else? She truly loves me and I'm soon going to break her heart!

Suddenly there was a slight knock on his room door he looked at the person and his expression gets cold.

Mrs. Kim: Taehyung...? My son.

He hummed staring at the window ignoring her.

Mrs. Kim: My son.. You look worried? Are you fine?

Taehyung: I'm alright. You can leave.

She walks to him and sat on the sofa.

Mrs. Kim: Taehyung, you can share with me. I'm your Mother!

Taehyung: Step Mother!

Her gaze softens as she smiled sadly

Mrs. Kim: I'm your Mother. Can't you give me one chance to prove myself?

Taehyung: No. I don't want to discuss anything about it. I have already told you, you can't get my Mother's place in my heart.

Taehyung: A person who left her beloved husband and children's who love her can never love her steps. You can't even love your blood relations how can you love me?

Taehyung: Stop fake caring.

She sobbed quietly, she was regretting everything she did, slowly she stood up and made her way out of the door

[With Namjoon]

Namjoon: Jungkook's Grandmother....?

He furrowed looking at the person in front

Kang: Yes..

He smirked.

Namjoon: That's great, Kang I'm glad you're secretly working for me without Jungkook knowing. Now he is all alone and I'm the powerful one here.

Namjoon: And I'll take my revenge soon, I know Taehyung. That loser is in LOVE with Jeon Y/N. He won't hurt her.

Kang: So what should I have to do now?

Namjoon: Firstly. Get rid of his Grandma!

Kang nods

[In The Jeon's Mansion (In The Bedroom)]

Y/N was looking out of the window all lost, she didn't know why but after talking with Grandma her heart felt calm.. Her words were stuck in Y/N's head for the first time she wasn't feeling disgusted by staying with Jungkook.

Y/N: He truly loves me.

Y/N: But I don't. I love Taehyung.

Soon it started raining, she stared at the rain drops intensely. She loves rain. It was a beautiful night and the most satisfying night. She didn't felt alone.

Her heart doesn't feel alone, she felt the beauty around for the first time and doesn't felt being caged.

She moved her head and saw Jungkook's reflection on the glass window, staring at her beautiful figure he was all lost.

Jungkook: You are the most beautiful here, more than the moon itself!

Jungkook: The only difference here is that, the moon gives light in the dark sky.. But you give light in my dark world.

He walk towards her, slowly tracing his index finger on her arms he gave wet kisses on her neck. Slowly she closed her eyes feeling his touch.

She wants to move away from him like she always did but her mind was blank by his touch and her heart was slowly accepting his touch.

Jungkook: Y/N, do you love me?

He turned her around and stared into her eyes.

She stared at his eyes too, all she saw was love, obsession and craziness and it was only for her.

The question was roaming in her head. ' Do I love him? No! I only love Taehyung' Her mind replied while her heart was saying something else but she ignored it.

Jungkook: Y/N, do you love me?

He desperately questioned.

Y/N: J-Jungkook! I don't l-love you!

Hearing her statement Jungkook stepped backwards as he words truly hurt him.

Y/N: I have already t-told you. This was a forced marriage and I can never love you back but I do forgive you for what you did in the past!

She walked away from him avoiding his intense gaze which was piercing through her soul, Jungkook grabbed her wrist still her back was facing him

Jungkook: Soon I'll break this wall of misunderstandings between us.

Jungkook: I'll wait for you till my last breath!