T W O

She slowly opened her eyes as her head was spinning, she felt her body getting weak as she couldn't get up from bed.. Looking around she found herself in an unfamiliar room.

Suddenly all the flashbacks started to flash in her mind

Y/N: Jungkook kidnapped me!?

Tears began to fall down from her eyes, she quickly got up and ran towards the bedroom door to open it but it was locked from outside

Y/N: Please, p-please open the door!!! JUNGKOOK OPEN THE DOOR!!!

She start knocking on the door but got no response

Y/N: My dad!! JUNGKOOK PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM..

She started shouting but still gets no response.

Suddenly someone twisted the door knob and it get's open from outside.

Jungkook: Why the hell are you screaming?!!!!

He said closing the door and locking it

She walked towards him and slapped his face as hard as she can and grabbed his collar

Y/N: HOW COULD YOU!!!!! JUNGKOOK I NEVER THOUGHT YOU'LL TURN OUT TO BE A MONSTER LIKE THIS!!!!

He smirked and take her hands off from his collar and placed a kiss on her hand while staring right into her eyes

Jungkook: Before calling me a monster, ask yourself why did I become like this!!!

Jungkook: You made me this crazy!!!! IF YOU ACCEPTED MY LOVE BEFORE I WOULD NEVER EVER DO THIS, EVERYTHING I HAVE BECAME LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOU, JUST TO FUCKING GET YOU!!!

Y/N: Jungkook please, this isn't love this is obsession, please let me go!!

She said joining both of her hands while crying

Jungkook: It's not obsession, it's more than that Princess!! And you know what is this madness, a madness of a monster!! AND MY LOVE IS DANGEROUS SWEETHEART, now after 2 days we both are getting married so you better get this inside this pretty head of yours!

Y/N: Never, I'LL NEVER MARRY YOU!!!

She said and pushed him on the bed and started running towards the door but Jungkook was fast enough to catch her, he pinned her towards the wall harshly and grabbed her face cupping it with a tight grip

Jungkook: DARE TO STEP OUT OF THIS ROOM AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE MOST WORST NIGHTMARE BY KILLING YOUR DAD!!!! I'LL KILL HIM AND YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING! *He pushed her on the bed* Now stay here.

He said and started walking outside but Y/N ran towards him and stopped him while saying

Y/N: N-No wait, J-Jungkook p-please let m-me see my d-dad please I beg you!!

She begged in front of him while being a crying mess.

He gently stroked her hair and wiped her tears off

Jungkook: Okay, I'll let you meet him but before that we have to get married, first we'll get married and I'll let you meet him!

Y/N: Jungkook, I swear if you dare to hurt my dad I will kill you!!

She said angrily while looking down as Jungkook slowly lift her chin up and look into her eyes..

Jungkook: You'll kill me?? If it is you who'll kill me then I'm ready to die!!

He said teasingly and wink at her before walking outside.

Before walking away he stopped and looked at her

Jungkook: Our marriage is in 2 days so be prepared!!

[The Marriage Day]

She stared at her reflection in the mirror and was drowned in her deep thoughts

Stylist: Ma'am you're ready for this beautiful day..

She said at Y/N but Y/N was drowned in her deep thoughts so she didn't hear what the stylist said

Stylist: Mrs. Jeon...?

She said a little loudly which made her come out of her thoughts.

Y/N: Yeah...?

Stylist: I said you're ready for this beautiful day...!!

Y/N: Beautiful day...?

She smiled sadly as tears were already forming in her eyes

Stylist: Ma'am are you crying....?

Y/N: What? N-No I'm j-just missing my father!!

She said hiding her tears

Stylist: Mr. Jeon is a dangerous Mafia King... Everyone is scared of him and you seem a little scared too, are you alright?

Y/N: I'm fine!!

Stylist: It's already the wedding time Ma'am...

They both were standing in front of each other, Y/N was looking down and Jungkook didn't take his eyes off of her

The wedding wasn't looking like a normal wedding there was only a few people from Jungkook's side, and many guards was there around both of them as it was a Mafia Wedding so the danger was all around.

Jungkook: Let's start *He signaled the priest*

Y/N holds onto her dress tightly as she just wanted to end the wedding and run way but she was helpless and her father wasn't even there, she doesn't even know if her father was dead or alive but she already knew that Jeon Jungkook is dangerous and he can do whatever he wants to get her.

Priest: Park Y/N, do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband....??

She closed her eyes crying while looking down, she hopes to end the wedding but because of her father she was helpless, IN FRONT OF JUNGKOOK SHE WAS HELPLESS.

Jungkook: Speak up princess!!!

He said almost like threatening her