N I N E

Jungkook: I'll break this wall of misunderstandings between us and you'll never be able to resist me.

Jungkook: One day you'll definitely realize how much I'm in love with you, you'll regret walking away from me.. But I'll be still standing here waiting for you.

Her heart was beating faster and faster like it'll pound out from her chest.. She gulped wanting to resist all those feelings she never got before.

Jungkook: You say you don't love me, but it looks like my words effect you. Y/N.

Coming back to reality she turned and faced him

Y/N: I don't love you!

She said walking out of the room

Y/N: I only love one person in my life and that's Taehyung! I can't love anyone else and break Taehyung's heart!

She dialed Taehyung's number but it was switched off then she remembered talking with Taehyung as he said that he'll be in his dad's office for today

Y/N: I have to tell him everything, I want divorce and Taehyung will help me with this..

[In The Kim's Headquarters]

She came to the Kim's Headquarters, standing outside of the office room she sighed and was about to twist the door knob when she heard some voices coming from inside

There was a transparent window so she decided to peek inside the office room.

Namjoon: So when are you going to dump her?

Taehyung: Soon! She's already in love with me.

Taehyung: I'm just waiting for the day she tells Jungkook about us and that day when she moves away from Jungkook and give him the miserable pain.. I'll kill her and then kill Jungkook too!

Taehyung: I bet, when Jungkook sees Y/N dying he will definitely be willing to die with her.. POOR LOVER!

He chuckled.

His every word was stabbing Y/N like an invisible knife.. Tears started falling down from her eyes.

Namjoon: Poor her.. Actually you know what? It's Jungkook's fault he bringed her into his life and now she'll die with him.

Namjoon: It's her fault too, she fell in love with you and hate someone who loves her more than anything in this world!

Taehyung smirked

Namjoon: You know? I really did thought that you fell for her and won't take your revenge!

Taehyung: C'mon, it was not love.. It was pity I felt for her. But now I don't care all I care about is my mission!

Her knees felt weak, she felt like someone stabbed her on her chest and then made her alive and stabbed her again, she felt regret, regret for cheating on Jungkook.

Taehyung: What have you decided? What are you going to do?

Namjoon: First of all we have to get rid of Mrs. Jeon. Jungkook's Grandma so I've already told Kang to finish her.. Today is her last day I bet he is already done doing that!

Her eyes went wide open hearing his statement, she walked backwards

Y/N: No way, Nothing can happen to Grandma!

With that she started running out of the office

[In The Jeon's Mansion]

She entered inside, the Mansion was too silent seems like even breathing was loud.. Her heart was racing faster her mind was only thinking about one thing that something isn't right

Without wasting any second she went upstairs.

Entering inside the bedroom Y/N saw Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed beside his Grandma while her eyes were closed

She took slow steps forward, Jungkook seems lost like there was no soul in his body, he was tightly holding Grandma's hand.

Y/N: Jungkook?

Jungkook: She left me...

Y/N placed her hand on top of her mouth while tears started rolling down to her cheeks

Jungkook: She left me like everyone else!

He breaks down crying.

He started crying loudly hitting his fist on the wall his body slowly fell on the cold floor, crying mess

Y/N: Jungkook..

She walk towards him but Jungkook stands up moving backwards.

Jungkook: No. Don't. I have already lost everything. I can't lose you now. All the people I love in this world always left me you'll leave me too!

Y/N: P-Please c-calm down.

Jungkook: You don't love me right? Please stay away. I always hurt you that's why I get hurt in return. I don't deserve you.

His body was trembling as he spoke with a shaky voice

Y/N sobbed quietly knowing it's all her fault, Jungkook walks outside of the room

Y/N: Jungkook please stop

She chased him as he kept on walking taking long steps soon he entered inside his office room and closed the door.

Y/N: Jungkook?????

I knock on the door suddenly I heard loud sounds coming from inside like he was breaking things.

Y/N: No please, Jungkook please open the door!!!! D-Don't hurt yourself.

She cried out loud while knocking on the door

[Inside Jungkook's Office Room]

Jungkook: GO AWAY!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

He sat down on the floor grabbing his hair with both of his hands while groaning.

Y/N: Jungkook please open t-the door!!!!!!

He furiously stand up and rushed towards the door opening it, he saw Y/N over there crying he wasn't in his right state of mind so he harshly pinned her to the wall.

Jungkook: Don't you understand??? Stay away from me!!!

His grip gets more tighter each time he spoke a word as Y/N sobbed quietly.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry!!

Soon he realized he was hurting Y/N.. He quickly let go of her

Jungkook: Look, I'm a monster.. I again hurt you. I ALWAYS HURT PEOPLE AND THAT'S WHY GOD GAVE ME PAIN.. I DON'T DESERVE ANY GOOD THING IN MY LIFE.

Jungkook: Y/N, you are my everything.. My love, My sanity, My madness and most of ALL MY OBSESSION.. I-I can never hurt you, I never want to.

He spoke with a shaky voice as Y/N quickly hugged him tightly.

Y/N: I know Jungkook, I'll always stay there by your side I'm sorry for misunderstanding you I never knew what you've been through I'm sorry.. I truly love you Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at Y/N. A little shock he hugged Y/N

Jungkook: Then promise me, you won't leave me ever!

Y/N: I won't, I'll never leave you!

[1 Day Later]

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, Y/N was hugging him tightly he smiled seeing her beautiful figure.

Jungkook: Beautiful, my Y/N.. You are still so innocent

Jungkook: You didn't even realize, what I have just done now.. I killed our beloved Grandma..

Jungkook: She was a good soul. I made her say all those sweet things to you by threatening her and in the end I had to kill her

Jungkook: I did it just to gain your trust, and now my work is done.

Jungkook: Well no, one work is not done yet.

He placed a peck on her forehead and walked further calling someone.

Jungkook: Kang, I'm coming get them ready..

[In His So Called Cage]

He laughed like a Maniac staring at the two people in front of him

Jungkook: Asshole!

Jungkook: What do you two think of yourselves?

Jungkook: Namjoon, and Taehyung??? You two were stabbing me from behind and think that Jungkook will never know????

Namjoon: Let go of me you asshole!!!!!

Jungkook: You two are going to die today, I feel pity you know Namjoon you send Kang to kill my no longer Grandma and Taehyung you fucking dare to touch my Y/N!!!!

He walked towards Taehyung and grabbed his face harshly as Taehyung hissed in pain

Jungkook: My innocent Y/N found your truth but you didn't think once that she is married with Jungkook

Jungkook: You both think I'm a fucking piece of trash??????

He punched Taehyung hardly on the face.

Jungkook: You hurt my Y/N not only one time but two times your so called step mother left my Y/N and come to you?? YOU REALLY DO DESERVE TO DIE!!!!

Taehyung: What???

Jungkook: But, no need to regret anything.. JUST DIE!

Jungkook: Y/N IS ONLY MINE!

He grabbed the gun and point it towards them.

BANG! BANG!

----------------------

Your love has trapped me, I cannot move. I cannot breathe, but I don't want to be let go. Please don't ever set me free! You are my jailor and I'm your slave. I'm your forever, until I go to the Grave.

----------------------

THE END.