How I imagine what their voices would be like

Okay- here we go.

Starting off with the main four, they still have their voices, but I'd also like to imagine them having other voices.
————————————
Fleegle
I personally think he'd sound like Glitch. The YouTuber. Well- the one who is 'Like an Rat'. Still needs his lisp on him. But that, folks, is what I am thinking.

Bingo
You know who I'm thinking of. Bijuu Mike. He'll also sound like CentiDent. Mostly because of Centi's stupidness. Yeah.

Drooper
CentiDent. That's all. I'm kidding. He can also sound like EddieVR. Which explains the people who have headcanoned the lion to speak Spanish. And I personally agree. The songs 'Golden Hour' and 'This is what falling in love feels like' by JVKE also remind me of Mister Drooper.(I think that voice might also belong to the ape.)

Snorky
Hm..other than speaking in honks, some people would like to think he has a child's voice, which could be true, but I thought it was weird. I possibly believe he'll sound like Piko. Yes, you heard me. Utatane Piko. Maybe DraconiteDragon. Yes.

Hootie
She clearly visualizes LunarEclipse to me. I don't need to explain furthermore. Because she, the lady, slays.

Harmony
AiKO. Our sweet little cat, Harmony, reminds me of the Cat maid. Also reminds me of Camila Cabello.

Amy
Gawr Gura, a descendant of Atlanis. Well- they have the vibes of a shark-

BonBon
Megurine Luka!! :D Pretty much explains their theme-

Yuko
Sakura Miko~!

Phoebe
Anya, Anya, Anya Forger.
————————————
I believe that's it!