A big stoopy sticker moment..

Maki and Bingo walk into the living room only to see Drooper and Gumi snuggling with each other.

(the pose looks stupid- but no-)(again- I don't really care who you ship who with.)

Bingo, currently whispering: "Maki-?"
Maki, whispering back: "Yes?"
Bingo: "What the heck is your carrot best friend doing here?"
Maki: "Oh, you see, she was also a fan of y'all's show..so, she decided to 'pay' a visit.."
Bingo: "You know about that?"
Maki: "Only a little on how she got here.."
Bingo: "Oh, that makes sense."
Maki: "..I thought you loved him from the very bottom of your heart-? But, as long as it's everyone in the band.."
Bingo: "Yes, I still love him. And I donut really care, ehe.."
Maki: "Tf you mean, 'ehe'?"
Bingo: "Dunno."
Maki: "Hm. What do we do now?"
Bingo: "No idea...yet."

Maki: *has a fake spider on a string hovering above both of their faces* "Fun fact: Once Gumi's voice turns super high, her voice stays like that until she drinks water."
Bingo: "Pff- I didn't know that..!"
Maki: "You will once you hear her."
Bingo: "lol okay."

The snuggling duo were laying on the couch, with Gumi on top and Drooper under her. Pretty much a cute sight, I know. Anyways, Maki was shaking the little spider a bit just to make the atmosphere slightly eerie. Gumi then slowly opened her eyes.

"Ngh..how long have I been sleeping for..?" asked the carrot girl to herself. She slowly got up, trying not to wake up her idol. Once she was fully up, she saw the thing that scares people to death. "EEP!!" She quickly princess carried Drooper who was still asleep at the time. "Augh..and I thought I was the only one who just got jumpscared by spiders.." says Gumi as she was shaking in fear. Then a spider was thrown on top of her head. A REAL ONE. "Wh- What the.." She slowly look down at the lion's sleeping figure she's carrying. The spider was crawling down her face. 'Shit-! What do I do?!' thought she in shock. A hissing sound was made from the spider.

Scream!

She grabbed the thing and slowly dropped it on the coffee table as she accidentally dropped Drooper who suddenly woke up in the process(Now you wake up?!).

"OH MY SOLARIA!! I'M SO SORRY, DROOPER!!" she apologized as she shook him without a warning.

"Woah, Woah, WOAH, Gumi! What has gotten into you now?" asked the red-nosed lion. She pointed to the coffee table where the spider was. "Oh. Hey there, little traveler." says he to the spider.

"Once you two have your little convo, could you place the small being somewhere safe-? I prefer murber- but still-!"

"Anything for you~!"

He was speaking to the spider until..laughter was heard. Those little gremlins.

"TSURUMAKI MAKI!!! I'll have you know, that you're clearly NOT qualified to spook someone who is a fan of bugs!" Gumi screeched out to her best friend. She turned to Bingo.

"Uh- don't look at me- I know I may be the gremlin of the band, but I clearly respect people's boundaries(Ya sure about that, bro?)." explained the orange gorilla. He side-eyed Maki and gave them a look that said, 'Yep, we're screwed..' They dashed off.

"GET BACK HERE, YOU FUCKING DUMMIES!!" screeched out she as she was heading for them. Snorky then ran down the stairs, ears bleeding along the way.

"What in the name of the moon god is all this racket?!" honked out he. Drooper turned to him and spoke,

"Oh..you see, it's a really long story for me to explain, but to make it short; I was just snuggling with my no.1 fan, and she dropped me, I saw a spider, she was yelling at Maki and Bingo, aand, a chase is happening right now."

"Oooh, that's a big stoopy sticker moment."

"Indeed. And I think haystack is running to Fleeg~!"

"An average #1 fan, yes yes."

"Yes yes indeed."

[this is currently Maki, Bingo, and Gumi. Those gremlins were hiding near Fleegle while running away from MeGumi whom they pranked.]

 Gumi is super mad-

Gumi is super mad-