Darius the Great Grey Owl

props to this post i swore i privated: https://a-gang-of-silly-bananas.tumblr.com/private/720528687127265280/tumblr_qa6C8lwgUDHaniOcx

sorry for not updating any of my stupid books-
anywho...,, ANOTHER OC!!!
i'm probably gonna have to rework on his attire..
————————————————
Birthdate: 11/18 [November 18th]
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Asexual(He/Him/They/Them)
————-———————————
Personal Headcanons:
• Brand new member of the gang, along with Constance.
• 32 years old(that makes him the very oldest of the gang.)
• He's even taller than Drooper..(🦁: "EHHH???")
• Great Gray Owl(it should be obvious.)
• Arabian-Canadian(moved to America)
• Mechanic
• He's buff. Like- really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY BUFF. Buff for an owl, that is..
• Hootie's cousin
• Connie's best friend
• They live together in a barn.
• Has the vibe of a barn owl.
• He doesn't use his wings a lot unless he needs to.
• Has a cold figure and personality around everyone. But Cece's not really afraid of him since he's her best friend.
• Has a cow-print armband on his left arm, which represents the connection between the two.
• He can be violent at some point.
• Extra protective of everyone. Especially Connie and Hootie.
• He has a very deep voice. Yep.(I SWEAR TO Y'ALL, HE HOOTS WAY LOWER THAN THAT VIDEO ABOVE!!!)
• Speaking of that— I'd probably imagine him sounding like Albert. Y'know, the youtuber.
• Very intimidating, but he's pretty chill.
• He preferably plays the cello. Also plays the grand piano, the recorder, and the accordian.
• Dari drinks coffee. The not sweet type.
• He...drinks. Yeah. Well, when it comes to extreme(and drastic..) measures, he goes for some beer.
• Got drunk many times from drinking alcohol.
• Will snap if something bad ever happened.
• Probably killed many people before...but he's working on it.
• Has a matching earring and bracelet which connects to his cousin's necklace and bracelet.(that's to remember each other.)
• Fearless
• He probably works out, tinkers around with his tools to build something, or he's just anywhere.(that did not make sense, and i am sorry about that.)
• Even the slightest noise would annoy Rius.(BonBon: "Now you know how I felt from all of this.")
• He can't really feel any emotion unless something happens.
• Asterian's his master(as in owning him as a pet. a normal pet, bitch.).
• He probably listens to hardcore music.
• Got a bunch of scars from lots of battles. Most of them are hidden by his clothing.
• Dating Drooper(along with Connie)
• If you wanna make him laugh or something, well, good luck trying to do so.
• He's the most sensitive on his neck and sides. He hates(loves) getting wrecked like that(you know what.).
• As for who he tickles, that depends on the lee's tone.(If they throw a bunch of insults at him, then he'll go rough on them. If they're just helpless, then he's going gentle on them.)