Hannah the Tarantula

Art made by Bugmaser. Huff. Hope the fans treat her good. :) (Alsoo—the video added is what I imagine her voice to sound like- XingChen, but her Vocaloid Era. Or IA. ANYWAYS-)

  She'll probably remind part of y'all of HarmHarm. :) Be aware.

And I needa be careful this time.. ;-;
————————————————
Birthdate: 03/14 [March 14th]
Gender: Demigirl
Sexuality: Lesbian(any pronouns but he/him)
————————————————
Personal Headcanon(s):
• New member of the gang.
• 24 years old(Not yet 25.)
• Green Lynx Spider(Goes for tarantula for the rhyming aspect.(?))
• Arab-American(Hootie: "Nice." 👍)
• Not your average tarantula..
• Definitely the most creative of the group(That beats Drooper and Hootie.)
• Has PTSD
• Has an enitity, a friendly one referred to as 'Ruby', that partially controls her at some point.
• If Ruby takes over Hannah's body, her eyes turn green and her pupils slit to the point where it just gets...well, scary.
• Has her own greenhouse at the backyard of the clubhouse
• Mostly focuses on her plants and science experiments
• Closest to being a master chef
• Harmonicist(is that even a word-? she plays the harmonica, according to the maker- along with other wind instruments.)
• Best friends with Phoebe(even though there's a large age gap..)
• Expert at cookies(any kind.)
• Good at miming
• Will act feral by biting some people(probably. but she'd truly never do that.)
• Besides being in the club, she works part time as a barista/chef and a cheerleader.
• Swears on her whole entire life to protect every single one of her fellow members of the Banana Splits.
• Can mimic anyone's voice. Yes, even a male's voice. Jeez.
• When she heard about HarmHarm, she was pretty sad about it since the cat was the former honorary female member who was now unalived, the title now given to Hootie, but she(Hannah) does remind everyone of HarmHarm. She's very fond of her(HarmHarm), though.
• Lives in the attic aswell with Hootie
• Has a huge crush on the owl
• Hisses at some people as mostly Ruby if they dare to either harm her or the others.
• Speaking of, if Hannah can't deal with a very troublesome thing, Ruby will then take over.
• Has the messiest hair, EVER. That because she barely brushes her hair.
• BUUUT, regardless of all of that, she's able to deal with her weave in a way.
• A very extreme multitasker(does everything at once, basically.)
• Deathly sensitive at all of her arms
• Uses all of her six arms to playfully wreck people, which is CHEATING for them, but worth a try for her.
• Or...
• She's just laughable under her arms. Along with her waist area(spider on her lower half-).

Here's the appearance of her. :P :

(don't worry- i have other designs of her-)

Here's another- with multiple arms-

[yes- she's got eyes under her actual eyes- and leg warmers and anime school girl shoes? unoriginal

[yes- she's got eyes under her actual eyes- and leg warmers and anime school girl shoes? unoriginal. i know, sad. :(]

Anyways—hope ya loved this. :)