Alternate Universe lore for Elma

Here's the link to my tumblr's version if you're just too lazy enough: https://www.tumblr.com/haiyis-dark-void/712905997060030464/elma-in-tbs-au

anywho—tw: slight literal movie mentions.

Elma Jouii was a young sea serpent female who left Japan along with Olivia(she's three weeks younger than Elma, dw-), her fiancé, to face away from their personal problems(ex. Tohru's insults, violence, slight family issues, etc.) all the way to some sketchy place called 'Taft Studios'. It seemed like the perfect place for the hydro dragon to work at.

And that's when the fun begins~

Miss Jouii then encounters four young anthropomorphical boys, also known as The Banana Splits, who we refer to them as Fleegle the Beagle; the responsible leader of the band who plays the guitar(+vocals), Bingo the Gorilla; the fun-loving member who plays the drums(+vocals & cymbals), Drooper the Lion; the sleazy-eyed lion who plays the bass(+vocals), and Snorky the Elephant; the quietest member who only speaks in beeps/honks and plays the keyboard(+effects and vocals, if he can speak, that is.). She decided to work with them for the time being, which eventually leads her to adopt the boys as her sons. yae.

Four synths that El and Liv knew, Tsurumaki Maki, Megpoid MeGumi, XingChen Quadimension, and Korone Planetes, applied for the job as partial supervisors. And they admired the four boys, thanks to Maki. Maki admires Fleegle, Gumi admires Drooper, XingChen admires Bingo, and One admires Snorky.

Later on with one of her sons, she ran into two anthropomorphical females, Hootie the Owl; who is the chill advisor of the band and takes the DJ stand(+vocals), and Harmony the Cat; who is a cheerful soul who plays the tambourine, violin, and flute(+vocals), which leaded to El who adopted these two as her daughters. Little did the little water dragon know that there were human hosts alongside these two. Poppy possesses Hootie while Jodie, the former human actor of the live version of the show, possesses Harmony. Elma eventually knew and viewed these mortals as her basic best friends.

When Elma realized what the true story was behind Taft Studios and she realized that the Splits, especially the boys, desperately needed help, she decided to find an empty studio, a private one, to build up the reputation for them. This studio is referred to 'Jouii's Relentless Atelier'. It's also a place for them(minus the synths-) to live in.

But, want to know where a certain part of the workplace leads to? The official Banana Splits clubhouse! It felt like the Splits, now 'Jouii' as their legal last name, were home from their problems.

.

.

.

Want to know what happened when Olivia came along? She's super duper okay with it! Well—that's because she's a cheerful soul and quite oblivious. She eventually became their second mother after all what's left.

And that's all for this universe's Elma.

[Very sorry for not being in this very app—I'll try to work on my qualifying stories even though nobody even asked-]