Drooper the Lion

Country Bumpkin Lion. Am I right? Yes. This is the lion we need. Take him in, Elma.
———————————————
Birthdate: 09/07 [September 7th]
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Pansexual (He/Him/They/Them/It/Its)
———————————————
Canons
• 3rd member of the band
• But anyone who faces her knight, HAS to be the stupidest, says Fleegle.(OHHHHHHH!!! SICK BURN RIGHT HERE!!! ~ Hootie the Owl)
• Like I've said before, he is a lion with a southern country bumpkin accent.
• Skinniest(figuratively) lion ever.
• Bassist(plus sings)
• Has a pet flea named Fletcher(duh.)
• Slightly close to being an expert at getting away with stuff(according to the wiki)
More: https://thebananasplits.fandom.com/wiki/Drooper
————————————————
Personal Headcanons
• Third eldest of the gang
• 28 years old
• Mexican-Amerian
• Keeps his eyes closed due to him being sleep deprived
• But, he's able to do things with his eyes shut if he can.
• His tail is mostly slinged across his shoulder due to it being VERY LONG.
• Will tow someone's entire existence away with his tail if they annoy him enough to his limit(And I'll do it again.  ~ Drooper Looper)
• He can be good or bad at dancing. PICK ONE. No in-between. If he is good at dancing, he has the satisfying moves to impress everyone. Even an expert. If he is bad at dancing, he'll trip over something, like his own tail, and whatelse.
• A very good person at advice if they need any help
• Constantly blushes at whatever thing embarasses him
• Whenever there is an insect in a situation, he lets it live.(A bug lover.)
• Smacks some people with his tail on accident and on purpose. He'll mostly apologize to the two youngest people of the group if he hit them, including Yuko, Phoebe, and Hannah.
• Has the fear of heights, very, very high places.
• Pretty self-conscious about his very little width/depth.
• Has some major suicidal thoughts, but usually shrugs it off.
• Burnt down an orphanage once, got away with it, and he felt very guilty for that.
• A flexible being
• Has metabolism from food he eats(Now you know how I felt when I first consumed the first item in the human world. ~ Elma Jouii)
• Can be a p\_/ssy(slang) sometimes when it comes to very scary things, or challenging things..
• Will say things like "SLAYYY!!", or "Periodt." most of the time whenever someone is looking good in an outfit or did something impressive.
• Carries a notepad that contains a bunch of slang words and shit(He even lets Snorky look through it as well. But it got spilt out unfortunately- nothing bad happened- just a tiny warning-)
• An introvert
• He will go feral whenever he gets mad enough. His claws will rip out from one of his gloves! He'll have some sharp teeth!! Even those sharp(not literally) eyes will appear!!!
• But in reality(ya sure-?), he's actually a pacifist.
• Also speaks spanish like Bingo! :D yk yk- he does things some other ways-
• Since he has a skinny build, he can easily be carried.
• You will mostly see him sleeping in different places.
• Sees everyone as his little siblings
• The skinniest is the weakest, they said. Well, Droop isn't necessarily too weak..but he can manage to put their new director on his shoulder.
• Owns a lot of Gumi cosplays(yes. change my mind if you dare.)
• Even he listens to the songs that Miss Gumi sings. A #1 Megpoid MeGumi Fan!! SLAYYY!!
• He currently owns Darling the Doll. yes- the doll from the roblox obby. he saved her from getting squashed by the chandelier, and she returns the favor by protecting him at all costs. The only other people to know about it the most are Snorky and Phoebe.
• Can't tease everyone else for the sake of his embarrassment.(Maybe..?)
• The fastest of the gang from basically running like- a freaking million miles- don't take that literally-
• He really needs someone to check his  L A R G E  mane once in a while because some objects can actually sink(not literally- again-) inside of the weave of the lion. Like- listen here, bub. Hairbrushes were inside the mane, along with hairpins, utensils, leaves, whatever unnecessary items are in there.
• Not that ticklish..
• Okay. Due to his toothpick-ish figure, he's not really ticklish anywhere. Except one spot, which would be his feet.(I seriously don't trust foolish inferior mortals who have a disgusting fetish on that. Especially other things.)(Also—he chose not to be ticklish anywhere else bc why tf not?)(Well- I won't necessarily ignore the fact that this video here below revealed his ticklishness by Bingo.) Well- he's also ticklish at his ears and his hands. Unusual, I know. Light tickles don't work on him. Go a little harder by sinking your fingers onto him a bit.(not whatever ya think, ya dirty minded hoomans.)

• But on the contrary, he's a very quiet ler. He's literally like- zero lbs. A really skilled lion. But a gentle individual.