CHAPTER 19 POV: Hariharan Sivakumar

When the sun rose, I felt calm. Today is the day. Today is the day when the reason for my existence would be fulfilled. Today is the day I would save the world from the premature effects of Kali. His time has not come. And this defeats the balance of the creation. I need to do this.

I was very busy. I had to talk to Vishwaksena, Jason, Ashwatthama and Luke. I told them my plan and after a lot of persuasion, and with the help of Veda Vyasa, I managed to convince them. They now know what to do. Athena was now planning along with Vishwaksena and Luke. I gave Annabeth and Rachel a blueprint of an elaborate Rangoli which should be made on the ground. It was necessary though I did not mention the reasons. They believed me now and helped me without any questioning. After the hectic night, I retired to the tent only to see Veda Vyasa waiting for me.

"Guruji!", I said and bowed.

"I am proud to be your teacher. May you succeed tomorrow.", he said.

"Won't you try to change my mind?", I asked.

"No. I can't change Bhagya can I?", he asked and I laughed and retired to my room.

(A/N: Bhagya means Fate/Destiny in the simplest sense, though it can have deeper meanings.)

I sat in a yogic posture, meditating. I had enough time to mingle with the power of Vishnu but not so with the Power of Lord Shiva. I require his power. Both powers in tandem will work today.

Just about midnight, I felt a power surge. I felt Kali reform, slowly yet surely. Shukracharya just used Shakuni as a distraction. Shakuni's role in this war was not to help in battle, but to help in reviving Kali. I should have thought! He was the very personification of Dvapara!. He would sacrifice himself to bring back Kali. And to bring Kali, they need blood of a person born in the Yuga, which they got from Estelle Blofis. It made complete sense now.

The next day was an early start. By the time Sun rose, the whole Olympians were now fully armored, battle ready. Jason looked fidgety in his regal and Royal armor. His first full battle as the king of the gods. When he looked at me, his eyes softened. I went to him and bowed.

"How are you feeling, Thyella? Jason?", I asked. He just shed one single tear before steeling his emotions.

"I am sorry, Hariharan. I treated you badly. And also, Thank You. Thalia said everything to me. I am still her younger brother. I...", I held his hands to calm him down.

"I have no qualms, Jason. What you did was a typical reaction of any brother in this situation. I would have been surprised if you acted otherwise. Say, how is your time with Piper?", I asked and whispered the last part. He blushed furiously. Bad for him, Apollo noticed it and snickered.

"Going fine.", he muttered. I smiled and patted his shoulder.

"I hope you know what is to be done.", he asked me. I nodded.

"I know. I have it planned. But I require your assistance. Assistance of all gods, Hindu and Greek. Protect the Demigods and our armies. I want only Percy with me. After I defeat Gaea, all gods shall create a big protective shield. I will reinforce it with my Sudarshan Chakra. After a few minutes, Percy will come into the bubble. Protect him at that moment. Ensure that Kali does not enter at the Time Percy enters the bubble. I will take care of the rest.", I said. He nodded. I went back to Percy's Chariot and sat at the helm.

"Now that your oath is fulfilled, will you use your weapons?", I asked.

"Sure. But I am going to use my absolute weapon. For that, you know what to do. Hope Rachel drew the Rangoli.", I said. He nodded.

"Rachel, along with Annabeth and Grover are creating the Rangoli. It was a very elaborate design, and Annabeth literally drooled at the design. By the time Gaea is defeated, it would be over.", Percy said.