Ch. 3

A/N's Pov:
The next day...

Sitting on your couch with your laptop as Yujin sat beside you drinking her strawberry juice...

YuJin: YOU ACTUALLY MET HIM!?!?

Y/N: Hmm...

YuJin: Am I actually a fortune teller?

She asked and started to check herself out...

Y/N: Cmon YuJin. It's just a coincidence. You know people have some places where they like to spend some time alone. Kook is probably one of them.

YuJin: But people sometimes also fall in love with their love of life in these places, Y/N.

Y/N: I'm not sure about us falling in love...

YuJin: Don't you feel anything weird or different?

Y/N: Mmmmm.... I don't know.

YuJin: *sighs* Okay but did you get his number?

You looked at YuJin and shook your head as no making her look at you in disbelief...

YuJin: Seriously Y/N? You literally met that guy two times and even you allowed him to come in your house and forgot to take his number?

Y/N: Everything happened to quickly. Plus, he was hurt so I decided to help him.

YuJin: What if he did that on purpose... Maybe to get your attention?

Y/N: Don't be silly, YuJin.

YuJin: *giggles* Alright. So, are y'all gonna meet today too?

Y/N: I don't think so. I have work to finish so I'm gonna stay at home.

YuJin: Oki....I'm free at Sunday. Wanna hang out?

Y/N: No. I have to visit my aunt on Sunday. She's quite sick.

YuJin: Oh! Alright. I'll go then. Oh! And text me or just call me if you meet that Kook guy again. Who knows, y'all can end up getting together. I really wanna know so yeah. And please, next time, exchange numbers.

Y/N: *chuckles* Alright alright.

YuJin: Bye! Love ya!

Y/N: Love you too!!

With that YuJin stood up and left your house as you continued to work.

....

Meanwhile....
At Jungkook's office...

Jungkook: Jang Y/N, Korean, 24 years old, content writer, has Astraphobia, studied at xxxxx university, loves kids, each month, she goes to Childern's Orphanage to give new dresses and toys, lives with her parents who are lawyers. Has a brother who is studying abroad to be a doctor.