Ch. 6

A/N's Pov:

Next Day....

Sunlight hitting your face as you slowly opened your eyes and sat on your bed while stretching your hands and yawning.... You turned your face to the other side of the bed and saw it empty...

Y/N: Kook....?

You looked around the room before getting off the bed and went to the living room while calling out his name...

Y/N: Kook? Where are you?

You took steps towards the kitchen when something caught your attention... You walked towards the kitchen counter and saw a plate of vegetable chicken fried rice with a glass of orange juice. You also saw a note on the food tray. You took it and started reading it.

Y/N: Dear Y/N, something urgent came up for which I had to leave. I have prepared breakfast for you. Hope you enjoy it. See you soon. Your superhero bamboo Kook.

You giggled after reading the note and headed towards your room to do your morning routine before having breakfast...

.....

Jungkook: Who ever the hell you are, how dare you try to attack my property, HUH!?!?

Sitting on this office chair, looking angry, Jungkook was on a call with someone and he sounded really mad

Otp...

???: Jeon Jungkook, you have done a great mistake. You ended the Red Seagull and now I'll end you forever. Not only you but also your hot girl. I'll ruin her and your whole freaking life.

Jungkook: SHUT UP! JUST SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH, YOU A$$HOLE! IF YOU EVEN TRY TO LAY YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY GIRL, I SWEAR I'LL SEPERATE YOUR HANDS FROM YOUR BODY AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR FILTHY THROAT!

Jungkook yelled, getting up from his seat angrily, making the chair move backwards as his grip on the phone tightened...his jaw clenched, revealing his veins....his killer eyes filled white rage. Anger was rushing through every single of his veins. He fisted his hand, trying to calm his boiling anger.

Jungkook: When I find you, I'll make sure to gift you a painful death. I won't kill you so easily..... But I will torture you so freaking much that you'll beg me for your death. Even after you die and end up in hell... I won't let you stay their peacefully either... Because..... I'll be there.

 I'll be there