Ch. 5

A/N's Pov:

Three days passed, you didn't meet Jungkook but you did get his number and you both chatted with each other... You told YuJin about what happened in Jungkook's house. YuJin kept telling you that you and Jungkook are in love, etc. But you didn't pay much attention to it.

It was weekend and you got a text from Jungkook that he wanted to hang out with you so you agreed and started getting ready. You both decided to go to the park and spend your time there.

You checked yourself on the mirror one last time and went outside.... You saw Jungkook waiting for you outside the park looking handsome as hell.

Y/N: *smiles* Hi!

Y/N: *smiles* Hi!

Jungkook: Hey!

You went near him as he said...

Jungkook: Let's go inside.

Y/N: *nods*

You both went inside the park snd started walking.

As you both were walking, you looked at the view.

Y/N: The view is beautiful, isn't it?

Jungkook: Indeed.

He said, looking at you...

It's more beautiful than I expected Jungkook thought while looking at you.

You also saw many couples walking past you with their hands with each other, sitting on the flat surface, came for picnic, some had kids

Y/N: So, how's life?

Jungkook: Life was normal.... But more it's getting interesting. You?

Y/N: Causal....

Suddenly, your eyes fell on the ice cream vendor, making your eyes sparkle....You grabbed Jungkook's sleeve gaining his attention as you pointed at the ice cream vendor....